It's all about honesty. (Long)
05-16-2019, 01:03 AM
RE: It's all about honesty. (Long)
Diego's modules family picture Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2019, 09:37 AM
Lately I visited this forum (too) rarely, and - OMG - what a shock when I had to read about Diego's plan to leave us! And what a relief to get to know that all came to a happy end!
I just want to line up with all my honorable previous speakers and express how grateful I am that we have Diego in our community. In many direct email contacts I learned to appreciate his kindness and helpfulness. And his skills are nothing short of overwhelming.
05-16-2019, 01:54 PM
Hi Didier, all...

Wow! It's very little what I can add to that oustanding compilation you've made about the history of the Clonix development, its predecesors and its several variations/improvements along these past years.

When I first have the idea of developing this project I couldn't have imagined that we'll be talking about it more than 15 years latter!!

Nonetheless, the story won't be complete without including the many names that contributed to the success of the Clonix/NoV modules by providing insight on details of the HP-41 hardware/software; detecting bugs on the earlier stages of the development or proposing improvements.

The list will never be complete but just to name a few: Meindert Kuipers, Geir Isene, Ángel Martin, Miki Mihajlovic, Håkan Thörngren, Raymond del Tondo, Jean-Francoise Garnier, David Brunell... etc, etc, etc. (please forgive the omissions, my memory is not getting better with age.)

It would have been impossible to reach this point just on my own without their contributions so I want to share with all of them the praises to my job expresed along this thread.

Let's keep on enjoying our beloved 41's. :-)

Best wishes from Madrid.

Diego.

"Do not suppose, check it twice."
05-16-2019, 05:27 PM
Hello Diogo,

Please, give us another chance! I also had some troubles with a very well known member of this community. Unfortunatelly, collecting itens seems to change the integrit of some few people (actually I had already two problems...)

You helped me so much with your modules and your prompt answers to questions that your retirement from this communit will really, really impact the group.

Please, think you are much important to us!!!

ARTUR MARIO JUNIOR
BRAZIL

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)