TI-95 Math Library Cartridge
07-20-2019, 05:06 PM
TI-95 Math Library Cartridge
Now I’ve got my TI-95 Procalc Pocket Computer finally all working, I’ve been looking in vain to find the Math Library Cartridge for it.
I’ve found the manual (PDF) for this cartridge which lists all the programs in the library. Does anyone know where I might find code listing for each of the programs?
If anyone does have a spare Math Cartridge I could offer an exchange/challenge of another TI-95 that neither I or any of my EE friends have been unable to repair - it’s in very nice cosmetic condition but just refuses to power up at all!

Denny Tuckerman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2019, 07:45 PM
RE: TI-95 Math Library Cartridge
HrastProgrammer's TI-95 Emulator for Windows comes with ROM dumps of a few cartridges in the zip file, including the Math cartridge (but doesn't come with the internal operating system ROMs - those can be obtained elsewhere). That's part of the battle solved, but you'd still need to get the code into a cartridge somehow!

— Ian Abbott
Find all posts by this user
07-22-2019, 01:43 PM
Is there a way to store the Math Library on my 8kb Memory Cartridge?
Can the TI-74 programs be loaded onto my TI-95 Procalc

Denny Tuckerman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-22-2019, 05:44 PM
(07-22-2019 01:43 PM)Leviset Wrote:  Is there a way to store the Math Library on my 8kb Memory Cartridge?
Can the TI-74 programs be loaded onto my TI-95 Procalc

I'm not sure they are compatible. To run the math library in a TI-74, you need to run a program to access the functions. In the TI-95, it is a button press. The algorithms between the two cartridges are the same, but the code needed to access the routines are different.

Jack
07-22-2019, 07:19 PM
(07-22-2019 01:43 PM)Leviset Wrote:  Is there a way to store the Math Library on my 8kb Memory Cartridge?

The Math Library ROM cartridge is 32KB long, so it wouldn't fit on an 8KB Memory cartridge.

Not that I actually know anything about these machines.

— Ian Abbott
07-23-2019, 12:07 AM
(07-22-2019 07:19 PM)ijabbott Wrote:  

The Math Library ROM cartridge is 32KB long, so it wouldn't fit on an 8KB Memory cartridge.

Not that I actually know anything about these machines.

True but you can get 32K carts that were produced for developers.

Tom L
Cui bono?
08-22-2019, 09:52 AM
I am surprised the numerical differentiation is missing in math library cartridge.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)