Where can I find games for the V41 emulator?
09-04-2019, 06:27 PM
Where can I find games for the V41 emulator?
Hello!

I am very new in this world, but I am very interested in downloading free games and applications for calculators. I only learn very recently that games for these machines existed.

I am interested in the HP-41, in particular, as I suspect is the one my dad had and I know some other people that have even programmed games for it.

I have downloaded the V41 emulator, but I can't find links to download these "GAME PACKS".

Is there a website where I can find this? I have found one where you can copy the source code for each game and application, but I would love to be able to just load the software directly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2019, 01:28 AM
RE: Where can I find games for the V41 emulator?
The zip file for the Source code for V41 includes the HP GAMES PAC. Download that and read the docs about how to install a ROM module, it's pretty easy and quick.

--Bob Prosperi
09-05-2019, 07:52 AM
take a look here:

https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-13219.html
09-05-2019, 09:40 AM
Thank you!

I have managed to load the GAMES PAC file... I guess I have to "get user code" now to load the games in RAW format?

I'm reading the Help.txt file but I don't know what to do next: when I "open" a RAW file with "get user code", nothing happens. Should I press any of the buttons?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)