HHC 2019 Reno - Videos of Presentations
09-26-2019, 11:29 PM
HHC 2019 Reno - Videos of Presentations
By all accounts, it looks like the HHC in Reno was another success. Of course there's nothing like being there ... but for all of us unable to attend, the next best thing will have to be the presentation videos. Would love to check them out. So, my question is, where does one go so that they might be viewed? (if in fact they've even been uploaded, that is)? Thank you in advance !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2019, 02:07 PM
RE: HHC 2019 Reno - Videos of Presentations
I second this request. I'd love to see everything that happened there, as I had 0 chance of attending....
09-27-2019, 05:53 PM
(09-26-2019 11:29 PM)inautilus Wrote:  So, my question is, where does one go so that they might be viewed? (if in fact they've even been uploaded, that is)? Thank you in advance !

Watch for Eric Rechlin's announcement of his videos being available on YouTube in the coming days/weeks. If you prefer physical media, I'm editing my videos and hopefully will have them ready at a later date. Info on the previous years' videos on disks can be found here.

Thanks,
Jake
09-27-2019, 11:14 PM
Copied from the other thread:

I have now uploaded my videos from HHC 2019. This year I used two cameras for multiple angles for most of the talks, so the production quality should be quite a bit better than in the past, with a combination of switching between angles, picture-in-picture, and split-screen in the uploaded videos. The higher quality video (now all in 1080p) also meant it took me a bit longer to get these published than in past years; I had to wait for 85 GB of video to upload to YouTube over my relatively slow connection! Total length of my videos this year is 10:25:07.

Unlike Jake, I don't record between the talks, so that's just time taken by the presentations. I also did not record the introductions, the door prize distribution, or the post-conference user community discussion, so you'll have to wait for Jake's videos to be released if you are interested in seeing those.

The 22 videos I published, in order of when they were presented, are:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)