[VA] New update available in my HP-related site (#002)
10-12-2019, 08:44 PM
[VA] New update available in my HP-related site (#002)
Hi, all:

I've uploaded a new update (#002) to my brand-new HP-related site, namely the following 7 files:

SHARP Program VA135 - PC-1350 Producing Digits of Pi one at a time
  • 2-page paper featuring a 7-line BASIC program that I wrote in 1996 for the SHARP PC-1350/1360 pocket computers and compatibles as a proof-of-concept example of implementing a spigot algorithm to produce digits of Pi one at a time. It will also run in most any BASIC version with minimal changes.

SHARP Thread VA005 - 2006-03-02 - Long Live Sharp !
  • 7-page thread where a number of well-known MoHPC forum frequent posters (yours truly included) have an interesting discussion on various SHARP pocket computers current back then.

Misc Picture VA099 - Sample Video Type III - Unstable.avi (notice: 52,4 MB)
  • Another nice example of one of the types of videos that FractVal can generate [...] In this particular Sample Video, titled "Unstable", you can watch a slowly-descending section of a fractal undergoing splitting and recombination while a stream of incandescent "lava" steadily flows upwards till it reaches the surface and burns everything on its way, turning black portions of the fractal into bright, curling smoke.

And now 4 new, nice pictures produced with FractVal:

Misc Picture VA119 - Narya The Ring of Fire

Misc Picture VA226 - Flame

Misc Picture VA230 - Icy Clouds

Misc Picture VA288 - Striving for Light

That's all, next update within a week or so. Hope you enjoy them and have a nice weekend.

V.

All My Articles & other Materials here:  Valentin Albillo's HP Collection

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2019, 12:19 AM
RE: [VA] New update available in my HP-related site (#002)
Hello, Valentín,

Thank you very much for the frequent updates and congratulations for your new website. Thanks also to Eric Rechlin, for hosting it.

Best regards,

Gerson.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)