[VA] New update #006 available in my HP site (9 new files)
11-13-2019, 09:25 PM
[VA] New update #006 available in my HP site (9 new files)
Hi, all:

I've uploaded a new update (#006) to my brand-new HP-related site, namely the following 9 files 9 (which you can download for free in PDF or JPG formats):

1. One Program
  • HP Program VA710 - HP-71B Producing Digits of Pi one at a time

• 3-page paper featuring a 6-line proof-of-concept BASIC program I wrote in 1996 for the HP-71B pocket computer to produce an arbitrary number of digits of Pi (up to many thousands, subject to available memory and time) one at a time using a so-called "spigot" algorithm. A sample run computing 1,000 digits of Pi is featured.

2. Seven Pictures
  • HP Picture VA352 - HP-35s

• My HP-35s, an early model which was presented to me at the time it was released. [...]
  • HP Picture VA420 - HP-42S

• This is my HP-42S, the pinnacle of RPN calculators, a worthy successor to the HP-41C family [...]
  • HP Picture VA421 - HP-42S

• This is my HP-42S, the pinnacle of RPN calculators, a worthy successor to the HP-41C family. [...]
  • SHARP Picture VA248 - SHARP PC-1247

• This is my SHARP PC-1247, a very small, lightweight pocket computer which is a twin of the SHARP PC-1246 but fitted with double the memory [...]
  • SHARP Picture VA100 - SHARP EL-5100

• This elegant model from 1979 is my SHARP EL-5100 in mint condition, a very rare vintage model which was presented to me and the most beautiful calculator in my 100+-strong collection hands down, just look at that hyperLOOONG LCD display ! [...]
  • Other Picture VA015 - CASIO fx-7500G

• This is my CASIO fx-7500G, a most awesome scientific programmable graphic calculator released in 1989. [...]
  • Other Picture VA003 - CASIO PB-2000C

• The CASIO PB-2000C is one of the rarest pocket computers, a multi-language one that included a buit-in standard (K&R) C interpreter. [...]

3. And One Selected Thread

HP Thread VA041 - The pace of progress Exact factorials and the past

That's all, hope you enjoy.

New update (#007) coming next Wednesday, 20th.

V.

All My Articles & other Materials here:  Valentin Albillo's HP Collection

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)