17BII+ price cut in Germany
05-26-2014, 08:02 AM
17BII+ price cut in Germany
Sorry if this is old news: Several sources (found it on ebay and Amazon) in Germany now offer the 17BII+ at less than 35 EUR. Previous opportunities on the 10BII+ and the 30b have shown to be very temporary, so be quick if you find this interesting.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: 17BII+ price cut in Germany
From Amazon.de:
Quote:Dieser Artikel kann leider nicht an den von Ihnen gewünschten Ort versandt werden.

Which roughly translates as: Amazon really likes the EU when it comes to locating our headquarters in Ireland and paying zero corporation tax; but we don't like the EU when people try to buy stuff from Germany for less than we sell it for in the UK.
05-26-2014, 04:25 PM
This goes to anywhere in the EC for 37 EUR.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Hewlett-Packard-H...338f57d8ad
05-26-2014, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2014 06:46 PM by jebem.)
(05-26-2014 04:25 PM)Thomas Radtke Wrote:  This goes to anywhere in the EC for 37 EUR.

Thanks Thomas.
But they are excluding Portugal as a destination country, along with most of the EC countries zone:
"Ausgeschlossen: Afrika, Asien, Mittelamerika und Karibik, Naher Osten, Ozeanien, Südostasien, Südamerika, Albanien, Andorra, Belgien, Bosnien und Herzegowina, Bulgarien, Dänemark, Estland, Finnland, Frankreich, Gibraltar, Griechenland, Großbritannien, Guernsey, Irland, Island, Italien, Jersey, Kroatien, Lettland, Liechtenstein, Litauen, Luxemburg, Malta, Mazedonien, Moldawien, Monaco, Montenegro, Niederlande, Norwegen, Polen, Portugal, Rumänien, San Marino, Schweden, Serbien, Slowakei, Slowenien, Spanien, Svalbard und Jan Mayen, Tschechische Republik, Ukraine, Ungarn, Vatikan, Belarus (Weißrussland), Zypern"

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

05-26-2014, 07:23 PM
(05-26-2014 06:45 PM)jebem Wrote:  
(05-26-2014 04:25 PM)Thomas Radtke Wrote:  This goes to anywhere in the EC for 37 EUR.

But they are excluding Portugal as a destination country, along with most of the EC countries zone:
"Ausgeschlossen: Afrika, Asien, Mittelamerika und Karibik, Naher Osten, Ozeanien, Südostasien, Südamerika, Albanien, Andorra, Belgien, Bosnien und Herzegowina, Bulgarien, Dänemark, Estland, Finnland, Frankreich, Gibraltar, Griechenland, Großbritannien, Guernsey, Irland, Island, Italien, Jersey, Kroatien, Lettland, Liechtenstein, Litauen, Luxemburg, Malta, Mazedonien, Moldawien, Monaco, Montenegro, Niederlande, Norwegen, Polen, Portugal, Rumänien, San Marino, Schweden, Serbien, Slowakei, Slowenien, Spanien, Svalbard und Jan Mayen, Tschechische Republik, Ukraine, Ungarn, Vatikan, Belarus (Weißrussland), Zypern"

The EC is larger than you think (I've extended the bold print for you).

d:-)
05-26-2014, 08:14 PM
(05-26-2014 07:23 PM)walter b Wrote:  
(05-26-2014 06:45 PM)jebem Wrote:  But they are excluding Portugal as a destination country, along with most of the EC countries zone:

The EC is larger than you think (I've extended the bold print for you).

I was just acknowledging that the most known destinations within Western Europe are excluded, and not necessary members of EU.
And I know how big is this EU, believe me. I have been at most of those counties and around as well.

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

05-26-2014, 08:25 PM
(05-26-2014 08:14 PM)jebem Wrote:  
(05-26-2014 07:23 PM)walter b Wrote:  The EC is larger than you think (I've extended the bold print for you).

I was just acknowledging that the most known destinations within Western Europe are excluded, and not necessary members of EU.

I didn't want to offend you, I just read what you wrote. I beg your pardon.

05-26-2014, 08:32 PM
(05-26-2014 08:25 PM)walter b Wrote:  
(05-26-2014 08:14 PM)jebem Wrote:  I was just acknowledging that the most known destinations within Western Europe are excluded, and not necessary members of EU.

I didn't want to offend you, I just read what you wrote. I beg your pardon.

No, no offense at all, I consider myself as a very open minded person!
I understand your initial remark perfectly and You are correct Smile
Errare humanum est

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

05-27-2014, 03:48 AM
(05-26-2014 06:45 PM)jebem Wrote:  But they are excluding Portugal as a destination country, along with most of the EC countries zone:
Sorry, just saw the EC was stated to be a possible destination and overlooked those ridiculous exclusions :-/.
05-27-2014, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2014 07:53 PM by Guenter Schink.)
(05-26-2014 06:45 PM)jebem Wrote:  

Thanks Thomas.

That is ridiculous - They exclude all EU except Austria. I could buy it for you. The postage for a registered envelope would be 5,60€. Not registered=3,45€. There is no insurance however.

If you're interested drop me an email.

Günter

Edit: no insurance

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)