HP Prime iPad/iPhone question
12-12-2019, 04:05 PM
HP Prime iPad/iPhone question
I would like to learn about your opinion on iPad/iPhone app which is available for $25 from HP.
The reviews in the App Store are definitely negative: the app keeps crashing to the level of not being usable. The app has low rating. The past comments I found in this forum are also not favorable.

I would like to learn what’s going on with the app before I make a purchase. $25 is not a huge amount of money, but I’d rather not throw it down the toilet anyway. (Call me frugal.)

I am mostly counting on the honest opinion of the insiders (Tim? Cyrille?), but any app user’s opinion would be appreciated.

Darius
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2019, 04:15 PM
RE: HP Prime iPad/iPhone question
There is a new update in the works - look further down on the board - that seems to fix some of the crashing. You might want to hold tight a bit.
12-12-2019, 05:05 PM
Ha! I wondered why my reply disappeared!
12-13-2019, 07:38 AM
(12-12-2019 04:05 PM)DrDarius Wrote:  I would like to learn about your opinion on iPad/iPhone app which is available for $25 from HP.
The reviews in the App Store are definitely negative: the app keeps crashing to the level of not being usable. The app has low rating. The past comments I found in this forum are also not favorable.

I would like to learn what’s going on with the app before I make a purchase. $25 is not a huge amount of money, but I’d rather not throw it down the toilet anyway. (Call me frugal.)

I am mostly counting on the honest opinion of the insiders (Tim? Cyrille?), but any app user’s opinion would be appreciated.

Darius
You can try this app for free for the next 68 days. See:
https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-14025.html
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-13-2019, 11:03 AM
Should be live any day... I think there was a problem with one of the new screenshots being the wrong size or something like that for the original submission.

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
12-14-2019, 02:32 AM
(12-13-2019 11:03 AM)Tim Wessman Wrote:  Should be live any day... I think there was a problem with one of the new screenshots being the wrong size or something like that for the original submission.

It updated on my iPhone and iPad Pro this morning. The app appears to be stable now.

Thanks!

Ceci n'est pas une signature.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)