How to install HP prime program in HP Prime iOS
02-01-2020, 06:40 AM
How to install HP prime program in HP Prime iOS
I have downloaded program for HP prime, and want to install it in HP prime for iOS. How can we do that?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: How to install HP prime program in HP Prime iOS
(02-01-2020 06:40 AM)teerasak Wrote:  I have downloaded program for HP prime, and want to install it in HP prime for iOS. How can we do that?

The Prime software you downloaded is for PC or Mac computers, not IOS. To install the HP Prime calculator app on your IOS device, open the App Store app on the device, search for HP Prime and install either the free HP Prime Lite version or purchase the full HP Prime Pro version.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-01-2020, 12:37 PM
Thanks for your help. In fact, I have got HP prime pro for iOS.

What I need is to install the program I downloaded from hpcal.org to HP prime pro for iOS

https://www.hpcalc.org/prime/math/

But I don’t know how to do so.
02-01-2020, 03:09 PM
If you have a WiFi network at home and a PC with ConnKit, start the ConnKit. Start your HP Prime Pro App. Select Home settings, in page 4 under network, select HP_Classroom.
You should see your IOS Prime calculator appear in the ConnKit. In the ConnKit, drag and drop your downloaded program to your IOS Prime calculator, sub-dir programs.

— Dirk Hartland
02-02-2020, 04:37 PM
Got it! Thank you very much.
01-23-2022, 10:38 PM
I realize that installing a HPPL program is pretty basic but I am confused. I understand that all I need to do is to drag a file in the Connectivity Kit to the connected Prime, but which file? The Zip files from HPCalc.org often contain many files. Which ones are needed on the calculator? Maybe a related question is what are all these files for?

Thanks so much!
01-24-2022, 10:25 PM
There is usually a *.hpprgm file...that is the actual program file. Often included is a text file with the source code and sometimes documentation.

(01-23-2022 10:38 PM)mark4flies Wrote:  I realize that installing a HPPL program is pretty basic but I am confused. I understand that all I need to do is to drag a file in the Connectivity Kit to the connected Prime, but which file? The Zip files from HPCalc.org often contain many files. Which ones are needed on the calculator? Maybe a related question is what are all these files for?

Thanks so much!
01-25-2022, 12:24 PM
Thank you - really helpful. I just wanted to be sure.

What about the 'directory' type of file? What is it for, and should I drag it, too, or instead of the program file?
01-25-2022, 12:27 PM
Not sure about this "directory" file. Which program did you download?
01-25-2022, 12:31 PM
For example, solvsys has a merged versus. I have seen other cases, too, but this one uses a directory type file. Thanks!
01-25-2022, 01:26 PM
(01-25-2022 12:31 PM)mark4flies Wrote:  For example, solvsys has a merged versus. I have seen other cases, too, but this one uses a directory type file. Thanks!

If you are referring to this SOLVESYS, then complete installation instructions are included in the file called README.TXT.

<0|ɸ|0>
-Joe-
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)