program - crash/out of memory
05-30-2014, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2014 07:01 PM by Angus.)
program - crash/out of memory
I tried the cas checkbox when creating a program. The emulators answer is the application has crashed and is restarted. Constantly. When I do SHIFT+Program, that means I can no longer acces Program.
I tried to delete all programs, alls variables, no success. I even had an out of memory error when accessing the emulators right click menu.

You understand that I don't even think about trying that on the physical prime. How can I do a 'reset' on the emulator and is that a known bug?

edit: ok the reset is simple ;-) but how about the crash itself?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2014, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2014 07:42 PM by Michael de Estrada.)
RE: program - crash/out of memory
(05-30-2014 06:59 PM)Angus Wrote:  I tried the CAS checkbox when creating a program. The emulators answer is the application has crashed and is restarted. Constantly. When I do SHIFT+Program, that means I can no longer access Program.
I tried to delete all programs, alls variables, no success. I even had an out of memory error when accessing the emulators right click menu.

I don't get a crash on the physical Prime when doing this.

I also don't get a crash on the Emulator.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)