[OT] Pandemic, Air traffic & shipments
06-16-2020, 11:34 AM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2020 11:40 AM by Archilog.)
[OT] Pandemic, Air traffic & shipments
Hello,

My question is about this snapshot (attached file) taken today.

With so much and restrictive conditions limiting passengers and parcels to travel all over the world, I can not understand why so much airplanes are at this time flying over our heads. What are they carrying?

Maybe some members implied in aeronautic matters could explain this to me/us.
Many thanks in advance.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2020, 11:43 AM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2020 11:44 AM by Maximilian Hohmann.)
RE: [OT] Pandemic, Air traffic & shipments
Hello!

(06-16-2020 11:34 AM)Archilog Wrote:  With so much and restrictive conditions limiting passengers and parcels to travel all over the world, ...

There have never been any restrictions regarding carrying cargo by air. On the contrary, quite a few airlines have temporarily converted some planes to freighters to cater for the increased demand (especially medical products). Addtionally in many countries domestic air travel has not been much restricted. And since the beginning of this week, most borders between European countries are open again.

The passenger numbers are not very large yet because people are afraid to get stranded/quarantained abroad in case of local outbreaks.

Myself I have only done a few domestic flights during the last weeks and quite a bit of flying instruction. Also I have bought some electronic parts for tinkering from China which arrived here in record time: Less than 10 days instead of the ususal 3 weeks. Plenty of cargo planes flying day and night!

Regards
Max
06-16-2020, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2020 03:53 PM by Archilog.)
Thank you for your reply, Max.

Well, my flight from Latin America to Europe was cancelled a long time ago, but there is everyday the same amount of flights (or so) between the two continents. And I am waiting for some leisure products from India (economically very impacted) and Indian post is prohibiting this kind of shipment (only little parcels are permitted): but if you look at Indian air traffic, there is a lot of planes taking off and landing. So I am not totally convinced by your answer.

(Edited for syntax errors)
06-16-2020, 02:32 PM
Also, remember that chemtrails shall be deployed daily by NWO.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Greetings,
    Massimo

-+×÷ ↔ left is right and right is wrong
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-16-2020, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2020 05:37 PM by Archilog.)
(06-16-2020 02:32 PM)Massimo Gnerucci Wrote:  Also, remember that chemtrails shall be deployed daily by NWO.

Ah, okay: that is a fact I didn't introduce into the equation. Should I?
After a better look to India and Latin America, I have to admit a reduction of flights but I don't understand which items are exchanged. Never mind.
06-16-2020, 07:19 PM
(06-16-2020 02:32 PM)Massimo Gnerucci Wrote:  Also, remember that chemtrails shall be deployed daily by NWO.

Reminds me of the discussion Geoff and I had (Ft. Collins 2016?) about our Captain's training. How exciting it was when we were introduced to the activation of the chem-trails.

OTH Geoff was really jealous when I told him my thrilling experience during my Captain's(Boeing 707) training which took place at Roswell,NM(!!) 1980. The high-speed super sonic underground tube between Roswell and Area51 really was breath taking. Well, as a military personnel you sometimes have access to scenes ordinary people only can dream of.

Günter

Please note: The information given above is strictly confidential. Please don't spread any further
06-16-2020, 08:09 PM
(06-16-2020 07:19 PM)Guenter Schink Wrote:  

Reminds me of the discussion Geoff and I had (Ft. Collins 2016?) about our Captain's training. How exciting it was when we were introduced to the activation of the chem-trails.

OTH Geoff was really jealous when I told him my thrilling experience during my Captain's(Boeing 707) training which took place at Roswell,NM(!!) 1980. The high-speed super sonic underground tube between Roswell and Area51 really was breath taking. Well, as a military personnel you sometimes have access to scenes ordinary people only can dream of.

Günter

Please note: The information given above is strictly confidential. Please don't spread any further

Wink

I routinely use this in front of a mirror.
[Image: Sparaflash.jpg]

Greetings,
    Massimo

-+×÷ ↔ left is right and right is wrong
06-16-2020, 08:12 PM
Hello!

(06-16-2020 07:19 PM)Guenter Schink Wrote:  Please note: The information given above is strictly confidential. Please don't spread any further

Unfortunately you already told us. So you will have to kill us all now (could either be a quote from "Top Gun" or "Starship Troopers") ;-)

And to Archilog: Many of the flights taking place during the last months were "repatriation flights". People stranded in other countries, where they had been on holiday or business, were flown home after sitting out their quarantine. In case of my country (Germany) most of these flights were paid for by the government. So it did not matter if only a handful of passengers were on board. But today they made it clear that from now on everybody will travel at his own risk. No more taxpayer money spent to collect stranded people...

Regards
Max
06-16-2020, 08:52 PM
What’s your address Max ;-)

Gunter, now you have done it!

Me, flying freight around. Airline flying 5% of original schedule. Domestic and some overseas with repatriation or required (is defined by the authorities (they): which begs the question: who are they?))

d:-D
06-16-2020, 09:00 PM
There are also people who were able to travel the whole time. For example, I'm a Dutch citizen and I have a U.S. Green Card, so I could travel between the Netherlands and the U.S. to my heart's content. There must be millions of people in similar situations.

Not that I took advantage of that freedom... with everything being closed everywhere, there really wasn't any reason to do anything other than stay put and buy some extra ebooks. But I'm sure there were businesspeople and diplomats who still had cause to travel.
06-16-2020, 09:26 PM
(06-16-2020 08:52 PM)Geoff Quickfall Wrote:  What’s your address Max ;-)

Gunter, now you have done it!
Guess, he will not be able to answer, sorry
Quote:Me, flying freight around. Airline flying 5% of original schedule. Domestic and some overseas with repatriation or required (is defined by the authorities (they): which begs the question: who are they?))

You obviously really didn't understand what I told you!! We the chem-trail distributors are them.

d:-D
[/quote]
06-17-2020, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2020 12:15 PM by toml_12953.)

We routinely fly 5G components to every country in the world. We are building towers that will activate the chemtrails left by our fleet of planes. This way, we can give everyone COVID-19 so that we can market the cure which we developed years ago. We will rule the world!

Tom L
Cui bono?
06-17-2020, 02:42 PM
(06-16-2020 08:09 PM)Massimo Gnerucci Wrote:  Wink

I routinely use this in front of a mirror.
[Image: Sparaflash.jpg]

Then you know, why I wear sunglasses while accessing the internet.

Günter
06-17-2020, 05:56 PM
Wow! An official HP Neuralizer!
06-18-2020, 01:00 AM
Thank you, Max.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)