DM41X: Goose flight direction
10-22-2020, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2020 08:49 PM by JurgenRo.)
DM41X: Goose flight direction
Sorry if this should be part of the DM41X general knowledge. But is there any reason why the goose flies backwards in standard programs? I mean, the same programs executed on the DM41L definitely show the normal forward flight direction of the goose :/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2020, 09:40 PM
RE: DM41X: Goose flight direction
(10-22-2020 08:45 PM)JurgenRo Wrote:  Sorry if this should be part of the DM41X general knowledge. But is there any reason why the goose flies backwards in standard programs? I mean, the same programs executed on the DM41L definitely show the normal forward flight direction of the goose :/

Are you running the 41X at FAST speed? It's possible the goose is flying forward but only appears to be going backward due to the excessive run speed on FAST and the refresh rate.

[XEQ] "SLOW" to set normal 41 speed and see if it looks like it's flying normally.

You can [XEQ] "FAST" to set it back to fast mode.

--Bob Prosperi
10-23-2020, 07:05 PM
RE: DM41X: Goose flight direction
(10-22-2020 09:40 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  
(10-22-2020 08:45 PM)JurgenRo Wrote:  Sorry if this should be part of the DM41X general knowledge. But is there any reason why the goose flies backwards in standard programs? I mean, the same programs executed on the DM41L definitely show the normal forward flight direction of the goose :/

Are you running the 41X at FAST speed? It's possible the goose is flying forward but only appears to be going backward due to the excessive run speed on FAST and the refresh rate.

[XEQ] "SLOW" to set normal 41 speed and see if it looks like it's flying normally.

You can [XEQ] "FAST" to set it back to fast mode.
Hi Bob, yes, SLOW- vs FAST-mode solved the riddle Smile Thanks!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)