How I can start solver with the Num view ?
01-14-2021, 06:24 PM
How I can start solver with the Num view ?
Can you tell me how I can edit my program/App to start with the Num view.

I tried startview but is not working

START()
BEGIN
msgbox("VOL")

END;

//Symb—change to Num
Symb()
BEGIN
startview(2,0)
END;

//Plot—disable
Plot
BEGIN

END;

//PlotSetup—disable
PlotSetup()
BEGIN

END
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2021, 09:53 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2021 10:13 AM by C.Ret.)
RE: How I can start solver with the Num view ?
Hi,

One of the many ways available on the HP Prime is to initialize your application in the START() BEGIN ... END; code block :

Edit the initial code generated when you save the built-in SOLVE application into your SolveVOL application. If needed, scratch your SolveVOL app. and restart from beginnning.

Then press [shift] [ Program] and select 'SolveVOL(App)' and touche ( EDIT ) to modify your code application so it contains at least this :

Code:
START()                   // This section of code executed every time you select your SolveVOL application
BEGIN
 'L*W*H=V'▶E1;                //  This enter your volume equation in equation slot n°1 
 CHECK(1);                       //   This activate the equation slot n°1
 STARTVIEW(2,0)               //    This start the application with the view #2 which is the same as on [ NUM ] key 
END;

You can leave all the comments in place as a reminder of the different available sub-sections.
You just have to remove comment delimiters // in the START() section of the code and type the few needed.

Hope this help...

Regards.
C.Ret[/code]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)