HP Prime Copying
01-31-2021, 07:33 PM
HP Prime Copying
The HP Prime copying functionality is very useful, but for some reason, when I reuse a historical calculation, it gets added to the paste menu. Strangely, every time I actually want to copy something, doing so with the copy button, it rewrites previously intentionally copied information. It would be nice if the 5 element paste menu could store the five last copied elements instead of reused historical calculations. Is this an intentional functionality, a bug, or am missing something?

Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2021, 08:39 AM
RE: HP Prime Copying
Hi Walkhevedas,

could you give a concrete example that I can type in to see exactly what you mean?
02-01-2021, 01:13 PM
RE: HP Prime Copying
(01-31-2021 07:33 PM)walkevedhas Wrote:  The HP Prime copying functionality is very useful, but for some reason, when I reuse a historical calculation, it gets added to the paste menu. Strangely, every time I actually want to copy something, doing so with the copy button, it rewrites previously intentionally copied information. It would be nice if the 5 element paste menu could store the five last copied elements instead of reused historical calculations. Is this an intentional functionality, a bug, or am missing something?

Thank you

I'm pretty sure it's intentional, although it would be useful to have more slots for the copy/paste clipboard.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)