Anyone know how to contact Dave Arnett?
02-12-2021, 08:09 PM
Anyone know how to contact Dave Arnett?
I had a number of very esoteric and arcane HP48G hardware questions for him as a long running HP48 hardware project that I've been working on is nearing completion. I last heard from him on June 13th 2018. I then e-mailed him several times over the course of many months ( or even years? ) but I never got a reply. I then contacted Cyrille de Brébisson but CdB didn't know the answers to my hardware questions and said it would be OK for me to contact Dave Arnett again and that I wouldn't be pestering him. Well, I last contacted him on October 16th 2020 of last year. I confirmed that he received my e-mail but I've heard nothing from him -- I hope he's OK.

I'd rather not publicly reveal my esoteric hardware questions just yet as it might spoil the surprise Smile ( But, I'm open to conversing via e-mail or PMs, although I doubt anyone other than Dave Arnett could be of help. I'm not trying to be smug with respect to my HP48 knowledge, it's just that if even CdB doesn't know the answers to my questions, then I don't know who would besides Dave Arnett. )

Regards,

Jonathan

Aeternitas modo est. Longa non est, paene nil.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2021, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2021 04:10 PM by zx_spectrum.)
RE: Anyone know how to contact Dave Arnett?
I hope you are reverse-engineering the 48G ROM just like the free42 project.
in that case we might have a 48G reproduction soon.
I am hoping for DM48
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)