HP-42s Program Printable Template Sheet
03-17-2021, 01:52 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2021 12:51 AM by DM48.)
HP-42s Program Printable Template Sheet
I am starting a new program that will solve a tedious problem with some variables and lots of test cases. I have been writing this down on paper because it seems natural to plan out a program like this prior to starting. It got me thinking, has someone produced a printable template to use for documenting your program, registers, inputs, etc.?

Before I make one up, I thought I would ask.

TIA!

** Update **

Program Form

HP48GX, HP42s and DM42.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2021, 11:49 AM
RE: HP-42s Program Printable Template Sheet
I had done one some time ago (in Excel); please don't get too excited, it was very 'raw'.

The main variable is - how many Registers do you allocate?

At the time, I was using a Register count of 100 complex variables. Of course this will vary dependent on your application.

We can continue by Private Messages - certainly what I have to share is not quite 'ready for primetime'.

TomC
(03-17-2021 01:52 AM)DM48 Wrote:  I am starting a new program that will solve a tedious problem with some variables and lots of test cases. I have been writing this down on paper because it seems natural to plan out a program like this prior to starting. It got me thinking, has someone produced a printable template to use for documenting your program, registers, inputs, etc.?

Before I make one up, I thought I would ask.

TIA!
03-17-2021, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2021 12:48 PM by aurelio.)
Looking for the excel form, I found this old thread, which, I think, you will find useful Smile
Thank-you to Gene, Sylvain and all the other contributors
03-22-2021, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2021 05:23 PM by DM48.)
I have started a Google Sheet viewable here. Comments welcome.

Program Form

HP48GX, HP42s and DM42.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)