Retrotronik RAM card for HP 48GX
09-09-2023, 06:28 AM
RE: Retrotronik RAM card for HP 48GX
These cards all appear to be out of stock and not orderable on the website. I sent an email over a week ago and haven't received a reply.

Has anyone managed to buy one recently or been able to contact the supplier regarding when stock will be available again?

Thanks, dmh

Calculator Clique on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2023, 06:01 AM
I just bought 3 128kb cards about a month ago (first I bought one and then the other two). The 1 and 2mb were in stock the first time but I wanted to check if it would work. They were out of stock the second time around (bummer). I messaged him on the order page - I received the cards but no answer to my message.
Finally one of the cards is acting weird (losing data inside the calculator). I messaged him with no response.
I’m hoping he is on vacation or something because I want to buy more.
Find all posts by this user
09-23-2023, 03:41 PM
I just received an email back from them. They were on vacation and will continue to produce the cards. Maybe we should keep checking their website.

(09-09-2023 06:28 AM)dmh Wrote:  These cards all appear to be out of stock and not orderable on the website. I sent an email over a week ago and haven't received a reply.

Has anyone managed to buy one recently or been able to contact the supplier regarding when stock will be available again?

Thanks, dmh
10-29-2023, 08:50 PM
Month and a half later and still unavailable, and no response to my email several weeks ago. :-(

-Bob
10-31-2023, 01:50 PM
FYI, I've had no response either for some time.

Long trip maybe. Although someone did get a response after my post above so who knows.

(10-29-2023 08:50 PM)rdarlington Wrote:  Month and a half later and still unavailable, and no response to my email several weeks ago. :-(

-Bob

Calculator Clique on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-31-2023, 06:29 PM
I received this message on Sep 25th. For context, I need to return a card and they will replace with a new one.:

Caro Guilherme.

Obrigado pelo feedback.

Vamos ter mais cartões em breve pelo que peço que , logo que tenha oportunidade, p.f. envie para:

Joao Barbosa
Rua Soares dos Reis, 101 Loja 29
4400-315 Vila Nova de Gaia
Assim que receba, entro em contacto para que possa adquirir o novo cartão e assim poupar no envio.

Grato. Atentamente,

João Barbosa

(10-31-2023 01:50 PM)dmh Wrote:  FYI, I've had no response either for some time.

Long trip maybe. Although someone did get a response after my post above so who knows.

(10-29-2023 08:50 PM)rdarlington Wrote:  Month and a half later and still unavailable, and no response to my email several weeks ago. :-(

-Bob

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)