Help with HP19C
11-24-2021, 01:35 AM
Help with HP19C
I'm preparing to refurbish a non-working HP19C calculator, and looking at the many helpful threads on this forum. One thread, https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-83...hlight=19c
, is helpful but I cannot see the images posted, even when logged in. They are posted as links only. When I access them, I get a 'forbidden' error from Google.

Can some helpful person try to look at these images. If you can access them, could you please download and zip them up, and PM me. I'll give you my email so you can send the file to me.

Help, as always, is appreciated.

Regards,
Dave
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2021, 09:11 AM
RE: Help with HP19C
I'd suggest you send a PM to Panamatik (Bernhard).

Meanwhile, two or three of the images are captured here:
https://web.archive.org/web/201708181154...-8374.html
Find all posts by this user
11-24-2021, 03:46 PM
Thank you. I hadn't thought of the web archive. The few images here are better than no images!

I did email Bernhard and he confirmed that the images were marked 'public'. However, when I try to access one, I'm asked to log on to google, then I get:

403. That’s an error.
We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That’s all we know.

I tried different browsers with the same result. I thought maybe Google was limiting access between countries - I'm in the US, He's in Germany. I fired up my VPN to a server in Hamburg, but got the same result.

Can you access the images from the regular forum post? I'm curious as to what's going on.

As always, help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Dave
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-24-2021, 06:21 PM
(11-24-2021 03:46 PM)Dreato Wrote:  Can you access the images from the regular forum post? I'm curious as to what's going on.

I'm also in US and I get the same result as you do. Oddly, they require a sign-in to google, and then fails, so the access permissions must have been changed (somehow) along the way.

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)