HHC 2022 - Announcement !
04-26-2022, 12:39 AM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2022 12:40 PM by Gene.)
HHC 2022 - Announcement !
Hello all.

HHC 2022 will be in Nashville, Tennessee again this year. September 10-11, 2022.

Same hotel as last year.

Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Smyrna
2631 Highwood Blvd, Smyrna, TN, 37167, USA

Watch for more details and for an updated hhuc.us webpage.

For now, the webpage for LAST year's conference will have a lot of the same information that will be relevant to this year.

GO here now and you can register!

https://hhuc.us/2022/index.htm

We are already at 20+ people registered. Come join us again this year in Nashville.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2022, 03:04 PM
RE: HHC 2022 - Announcement !
Dang, I'd like to attend, but looks like it's the same weekend as both VCF Midwest, and our local ham radio club's hamfest! I'm going to have a tough time deciding which to go to...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-28-2022, 09:13 AM
Woah! You brought my attention that VCF Midwest even exists Dave. And it is pretty close to me.

The VCF looks like a fantastic event to jump into vintage HP computers, something I recently have been curious about.

So now your predicament is my predicament. Minus the hamfest bit haha.

Although, going to the HHC or VCF Midwest is out of my comfort zone from a social standpoint, which is why I have never gone to past events such as these. Maybe this is the year...
04-28-2022, 12:08 PM
(04-28-2022 09:13 AM)Carsen Wrote:  Although, going to the HHC or VCF Midwest is out of my comfort zone from a social standpoint, which is why I have never gone to past events such as these. Maybe this is the year...

From the HHC 2000 web page: "Why do people attend HP Handheld Conferences? Reason #4: Meeting new friends with similar interests is a huge pleasure, especially when they turn out to be as geeky and socially inept as you are, and are proud of it!" Big Grin

<0|ɸ|0>
-Joe-
04-30-2022, 07:15 AM
Valid point. I have never met an HP calculator enthusiast in person before.

And every seller I bought HP calculators from were passive users of them.
04-30-2022, 03:00 PM
I am working on getting time off around the 2nd weekend in September. So excited!
06-12-2022, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2022 06:40 PM by Sylvain Cote.)
HHC 2022 ...
  • COVID-19 Papers for USA Customs → ✓ (printed, partially filled and ready to be completed on travel day)
  • COVID-19 Proof of Vaccination → ✓ (on my phone and printed)
  • COVID-19 Test Before Entering USA → ✓ (starting next week, no longer needed)
  • Passport Validation → ✓
  • Vacation Time Planned at Workplace → ✓
  • Buying Airplane Tickets → ✓ (airplane on Nashville tarmac around noon on Thursday, Sept. 8)
  • Website Registration → ✓
  • HP-IL Asynchronous Communication Presentation → working on it!
Sylvain Cool
06-16-2022, 03:14 PM
(04-30-2022 07:15 AM)Carsen Wrote:  Valid point. I have never met an HP calculator enthusiast in person before.

And every seller I bought HP calculators from were passive users of them.
You should definitely come to HHC! I always felt a little strange being so enthusiastic about calculators, but once I attended HHC, I found a room full of people who were at least as enthusiastic about them, and usually even more. It's a fabulous time.

Dave
06-25-2022, 12:41 PM
The registration site is live.

https://hhuc.us/2022/reglist.htm

Come join us.
Gene

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)