[WP 34S v3.3] Manuals batch 2
11-27-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: [WP 34S v3.3] Manuals batch 2
I would also like to get these manuals. Please PM me for delivery and payment information
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2014, 04:48 PM
dct, qgrdne, and panamatik, you've got forum mail. Smile

For different reasons, I've got five (5) manuals left. Whoever is interested, please let me know. These are the last spiral bounds available from my side.

d:-)
11-29-2014, 12:22 PM
Walter, I like to have one of them if still available.

juergen
11-30-2014, 06:51 PM
(11-27-2014 04:48 PM)walter b Wrote:  dct, qgrdne, and panamatik, you've got forum mail. Smile

For different reasons, I've got five (5) manuals left. Whoever is interested, please let me know. These are the last spiral bounds available from my side.

d:-)

I received your manual today. Its printing quality is superior, like its contents and of course like the product it describes.

Thank you very much!

I tried to get a translation of your possibly philosophical meaningful signature and got a testimonial of the poor abilities of our so far biggest data machine on earth.

Attached File(s)
.pdf  GoogleTranslate.pdf (Size: 55.47 KB / Downloads: 30)
12-04-2014, 04:04 PM
Thanks for your kind words.

(11-30-2014 06:51 PM)PANAMATIK Wrote:  I tried to get a translation of your possibly philosophical meaningful signature and got a testimonial of the poor abilities of our so far biggest data machine on earth.

Also the pronounciation given by that machine is wrong (and even more: it's inconsistent). For German readers, that ancient Greek sentence may be transcribed: Mala gar filosofuh tuhto to patos, to taumazein: uh gar allä archä filosofias äh autä. instead.

Anyway, you find a acceptable translation into German here. We discussed different translations in a thread some months ago.

d:-/
12-06-2014, 11:14 AM
Went back from a business trip and the manual was sitting on my desk at home: Delightful big! It is decades ago I got a HP (or similar) calculator manual spiral bound, very detailed and with colour codes matching the keyboard layout and for better understanding.

Reminds me of the many HP 41 calculator and accessory manuals I have.
Nice pre-X-mas gift for myself. This is an excellent work.
12-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Thank you for the superb manual, Walter!
Have a nice Christmas !
zelez
12-13-2014, 10:54 AM
RE: [WP 34S v3.3] Manuals in the future
I checked the conditions at the print shop I wanted to transmit my manual to (as mentioned earlier here). While a paperback print of the WP 31S manual is cheaper than its spiral bound edition (see here), the WP 34S PB manual would lead to a price of some 43 US$ plus shipping (also as mentioned earlier in another thread). The WP 34S spiral bound edition was obviously better value for the money but needs a minimum number of orders plus significant effort on my side - I'd rather like to avoid that.
I think I'll pause the WP 34S manual for a while until I can see what you want.

d:-?

BTW, there's one (1) WP 34S spiral bound manual left I can still sell - maybe I shall make an Xmas auction?
12-24-2014, 12:53 AM
(12-13-2014 10:54 AM)walter b Wrote:  BTW, there's one (1) WP 34S spiral bound manual left I can still sell - maybe I shall make an Xmas auction?

Walter,

If you still have that manual for sale, I'd like to buy it in anticipation of owning the calculator. Is so, please let me know how you'd like to go about the transaction. Thanks.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)