wp 34s flash memory how many?
11-02-2022, 12:51 AM
wp 34s flash memory how many?
I press h+status. It shows Free: 533; FL. 1814.
I see some are Free: 523; Fl. 8069
Why my wp32s' FL is much less than others?
Who can answer this question? Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2022, 12:04 AM
RE: wp 34s flash memory how many?
The amount of free flash memory depends on how much is already used. That varies by which flash image is programmed in the first place (which flash revision; options such as the crystal controlled clock and IR printer functions; additional code added by others such as the display of the Y register, etc.), whether the RAM has been SAVEd, other software loaded into flash that can be called just as RAM programs can (but can't be edited there), and so on. It is somewhat like how much empty bookshelf you have - it depends on how many books are in it.

So many signals, so little bandwidth!
11-10-2022, 12:21 PM
RE: wp 34s flash memory how many?
(11-07-2022 12:04 AM)Jim Horn Wrote:  The amount of free flash memory depends on how much is already used. That varies by which flash image is programmed in the first place (which flash revision; options such as the crystal controlled clock and IR printer functions; additional code added by others such as the display of the Y register, etc.), whether the RAM has been SAVEd, other software loaded into flash that can be called just as RAM programs can (but can't be edited there), and so on. It is somewhat like how much empty bookshelf you have - it depends on how many books are in it.
thank you very much! your cat is cute! hope you can pass my greetings to it.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)