HPCC 2022 videos posted
11-11-2022, 05:41 AM
HPCC 2022 videos posted
I finally attended the London HPCC conference for the first time, and just as I do with the HHC conferences, I made video recordings. Although Jake Schwartz was in attendance, he did not record video, so he lent me his wireless mic so I could have improved audio quality (thanks Jake!).

I did have some issues with flicker, but I mostly resolved them after the first talk (sorry Chuck). I'm still learning the video equipment here! I am also learning more about video editing, so now for the first time I have done perspective correction on the video of the presentation screen to make it more legible.

I have now uploaded all the videos of the talks that I recorded during the conference. The following 7 hours and 36 minutes of videos are now available for viewing:

Voyager Single Chip Series 10 (SST) (Chuck McCord): 33:58
Archiving the HP Handhelds User Groups (Jake Schwartz): 30:27
HP Calculators Distribution (Klaas Kupereus): 36:28
HP Prime Wireless Classroom Kit (Mark Power): 53:32
What if? We could have another model in the Voyager Series (Chuck McCord): 18:03
HP-32S, HP 32SII and DM32 (Wlodek Mier-Jedrzejowicz and Michael Steinmann): 48:38
RCL 40 Launch (Mark Power, Bruce Horrocks, Wlodek Mier-Jedrzejowicz): 36:25
Recollections (Cyrille de Brebisson): 32:11
HP-75 Software Development System Prototype (Chuck McCord): 12:54
Beyond the Beep (Robert Efroymson): 32:01
The Story of the HEPAX Module (Steen Petersen): 40:50
HP-92 Bobcat Prototype (Chuck McCord): 07:26
Archiving Projects (Eric Rechlin): 63:34
Closing Remarks and Special Presentation (Wlodek Mier-Jedrzejowicz): 09:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2022, 12:53 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2022 03:27 PM by Ángel Martin.)
RE: HPCC 2022 videos posted
Thank you Eric for taking the time and doing the recordings. Having the videos availabe is a great treat for all of us who couldn't attend the event in person, so it's very much appreciated!

Best,
ÁM

Ps. Looking forward to the Allschwil follow-up!
Find all posts by this user
11-11-2022, 05:21 PM
Hello Eric,
thank you very much for recording and publishing this incredible video material. a lot of material this year; i hope we can keep this amount (or more) for the years to come :+)

thanks

Giancarlo
11-12-2022, 05:49 AM
Thank you Eric! Much appreciated!
11-12-2022, 04:12 PM
Thank you Eric for the posted videos and again thank-you for sharing your New HP calculator literature site

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)