HP-Prime for smartphones.
12-14-2022, 12:27 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2022 12:27 AM by Matt Agajanian.)
HP-Prime for smartphones.
Hi. Once I saw the Prime app in the iOS store, I downloaded it. Is the Prime available for Android? For starters, fascinating. Oddly, I haven't seen app updates for it. For those of you who downloaded the app, what are your impressions?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2022, 01:20 AM
RE: HP-Prime for smartphones.
It is available for Android, although, sometimes due to Google policies it sometimes is removed from the store.

The current version is representative of an older version of the Prime firmware.

It is very compatible for my usage.
12-14-2022, 05:41 AM
(12-14-2022 01:20 AM)ctrclckws Wrote:  It is available for Android, although, sometimes due to Google policies it sometimes is removed from the store.

The current version is representative of an older version of the Prime firmware.

Good to know. Thanks. You think HP will update the app or just leave it at its current version?
12-14-2022, 09:06 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2022 09:14 AM by Thomas_Sch.)
(12-14-2022 05:41 AM)Matt Agajanian Wrote:  
(12-14-2022 01:20 AM)ctrclckws Wrote:  It is available for Android, although, sometimes due to Google policies it sometimes is removed from the store.

Good to know. Thanks. You think HP will update the app or just leave it at its current version?
As far as i know, HP is completely ot of the calculator business
(since about 1 year or more).
They handed over this business to Moravia et.al.
More details in this thread: https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-18...ht=Moravia

Such questions should be adresses to Moravia, Mr. Kuperus.
12-14-2022, 04:32 PM
(12-14-2022 09:06 AM)Thomas_Sch Wrote:  
(12-14-2022 05:41 AM)Matt Agajanian Wrote:  Good to know. Thanks. You think HP will update the app or just leave it at its current version?
As far as i know, HP is completely ot of the calculator business
More details in this thread: https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-18...ht=Moravia

The apps are actually being maintained by Royal now, not Moravia. Moravia is responsible for the physical calculators; that's how they divided up the engineering.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-14-2022, 07:27 PM
(12-14-2022 04:32 PM)Eric Rechlin Wrote:  
(12-14-2022 09:06 AM)Thomas_Sch Wrote:  As far as i know, HP is completely ot of the calculator business

The apps are actually being maintained by Royal now, not Moravia. Moravia is responsible for the physical calculators; that's how they divided up the engineering.
Thanks for the clarification, Royal was not on my radar ;-)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)