New Toy
02-09-2023, 11:29 PM
New Toy
I know most are not fond of the bay of e but my alert notified me of one of these NIB the other day so I grabbed one.
And no, I won't put in that old battery Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2023, 12:17 AM
RE: New Toy
(02-09-2023 11:29 PM)EugeneNine Wrote:  I know most are not fond of the bay of e but my alert notified me of one of these NIB the other day so I grabbed one.
And no, I won't put in that old battery Smile

eBay is the biggest source of my frustrations buying items for my collection.

eBay is the biggest source of joy for amazingly great purchases for my collection.

Some bad, though far more good, but the bottom line is simple: eBay is the biggest source.

In nearly every case where I made a "bad" purchase, the fault has been mine, though sometimes helped along by cleverly misleading, but ultimately not dishonest, listings.

No one has yet mentioned these key eBay purchase factors:

- Not reading the entire listing, or examining all the photos, carefully before bidding
- Clicking BUY NOW when one should be reviewing the entire listing (subset of the above)
- Not recalling I already have a nice one of these before buying a second one, because the price is low (you can admit, I just did...)
- Need I go on???

--Bob Prosperi
02-10-2023, 01:49 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2023 01:50 AM by Eddie W. Shore.)
During my eBay experience over the years, so far so good.

I am always checking the prices and the pictures. I need to see the calculator ON and the display is working correctly. When it came to buying the HP 45 and the 75, the battery and the plug had to be included. It's a lot of money.

Also, that is a sweet RAM card.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-10-2023, 02:40 AM
I probably spent too much. But it was new in the box, I got to break the seal as if I had bought it new back when I wanted one and couldn't afford it.
02-10-2023, 03:49 AM
(02-10-2023 12:17 AM)rprosperi Wrote:  No one has yet mentioned these key eBay purchase factors:

- Not reading the entire listing, or examining all the photos, carefully before bidding
- Clicking BUY NOW when one should be reviewing the entire listing (subset of the above)
- Not recalling I already have a nice one of these before buying a second one, because the price is low (you can admit, I just did...)
- Need I go on???

Buying a second?!? I thought that was mandatory but maybe not the 3rd or 4th ;-)

Calculator Clique on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-10-2023, 03:21 PM
(02-10-2023 03:49 AM)dmh Wrote:  Buying a second?!? I thought that was mandatory but maybe not the 3rd or 4th ;-)

Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)