Trouble loading saved stack on Home screen of HP Prime Calculator
03-01-2023, 02:52 PM
Trouble loading saved stack on Home screen of HP Prime Calculator
I'm having trouble with the load and save function on the Home screen of my HP Prime Calculator. I saved my stack with a name, but I'm unable to load it without resetting the calculator for three seconds, which is quite frustrating.

I've noticed that the problem seems to occur when I have more advanced expressions on the stack, such as 3*Squarerootsymbol(2). The calculator does not crash when I load stacks with only numbers. I've tried resetting all memories and updating to the latest firmware (2021 12 02), but the issue persists.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? And if so, how did you resolve it?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2023, 04:07 PM
RE: Trouble loading saved stack on Home screen of HP Prime Calculator
My experience with the load and save is if you save with settings it reboots when you reload and if you save without settings or you turn off the settings when reloading it seems to reload without restarting. maybe hp needed to restart the calc to reload the settings
03-01-2023, 07:27 PM
RE: Trouble loading saved stack on Home screen of HP Prime Calculator
Thanks. I hoped that would not be the solution, but I guess I have to live with it. HP will probably not release a new firmware version now when they stopped production.

I noticed that sometimes when saving and loading without settings, the stack behaves strangely though. Maybe the best solution is to simply forget about these two commands. They are not vital.

Thanks!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)