Input/Output of Calculator
03-04-2023, 11:34 PM
Input/Output of Calculator
Is there ant hope of having a simple or more complex input/output method of information to/from the HP Prime?

We all know that the TI-84 and its siblings had astounding success with stereo jack in/out port, which is a very simple thing.

Can we expect that we might be able to connect a particulat USB device in the future and have a similar connection ability?

Am I the first person to think of this? Should I get a proceed from all future work of this nature? Only joking.

Can we imagine a port of some sort that the non-USB-expert can program and be able to communicate with the calculator?

Is it feasibly going to happen?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: Input/Output of Calculator
There was a datalog system, intended for classsroom work:
http://www.hp-prime.de/en/id/67-datalogg...msmart-410
03-06-2023, 03:09 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2023 03:10 PM by Stevetuc.)
RE: Input/Output of Calculator
(03-04-2023 11:34 PM)matalog Wrote:  Is there ant hope of having a simple or more complex input/output method of information to/from the HP Prime?

We all know that the TI-84 and its siblings had astounding success with stereo jack in/out port, which is a very simple thing.

Can we expect that we might be able to connect a particulat USB device in the future and have a similar connection ability?

Am I the first person to think of this? Should I get a proceed from all future work of this nature? Only joking.

Can we imagine a port of some sort that the non-USB-expert can program and be able to communicate with the calculator?

Is it feasibly going to happen?

This falls under the more complex input/output method
The holy grail of the BEEP(1400, 0.08) command: USB-HID]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)