Connective Kit problems
07-30-2023, 11:45 PM
Connective Kit problems
In the HP Connectivity Kit screen when I click on the + sign next to my calculator the calculator reboots.
What am I doing wrong?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2023, 10:09 PM
RE: Connective Kit problems
I assume you mean you have a physical calculator attached and it reboots, not an emulator running on your PC/Mac?

Most likely cause is a dodgy USB cable or socket. Try swapping the cable. Try using a USB 2 hub if you have one.

If this doesn't work then please let us know what type of computer you are using: PC or Mac; what version of the connectivity kit; and what version of the Prime.
08-01-2023, 12:33 AM
I am using an HP Z-book running Windows 7. The virtual hp prime shows up on the connectivity panel. I have 2 HP Prime calculators both about 7 years old. When I plug either one into a USB port on the computer I hear a bing and when I turn on or off the calculators, I hear the same bing. I have tried several of the USB ports on the computer with no success.
08-01-2023, 12:26 PM
If it is the G1 calculator, I guess this is the same problem discussed in this thread.
Unfortunately there seems to be no solution for this than buying a new G2 calculator.
08-05-2023, 04:56 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2023 05:23 AM by Dougggg.)
(07-30-2023 11:45 PM)jshank Wrote:  In the HP Connectivity Kit screen when I click on the + sign next to my calculator the calculator reboots.
What am I doing wrong?

if it restarts on the apps in the connectivity kit , mine G1 did that and the only solution was to do
On-Apps-Esc, that worked but you will loose all the custom apps so hopefully you have a backup.

But it did work to connect to Conn KIt and I just had to re install the custom Apps and haven't had any trouble since

Looks Like you will us all memory and programs so something to consider, I thought there was a way to clear just apps but I cant find it

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)