Programes work only in sim
01-13-2024, 04:42 PM
Programes work only in sim
Hello prime users, I am trying to use some external apps for my hp prime G2 but i only make them work on the sim, not on the phisycal calc, someone has idea of what happens??

It just pops out from the app.

I am trying to use eec solver and some more.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2024, 12:46 AM
RE: Programes work only in sim
Some apps may need a specific firmware update level,
some apps may depend on certain other apps, some on the presence of MicroPython.

Check for prerequisites in the docs which come with the external apps.

Actually there are some functions which may behave differently on the simulator than on the real hardware.
An example is WAIT() , which seems to work on the sim as expected,
but differently on different hardware versions of the Prime. Very annoying.

However that topic has been discussed several times here.
Unfortunately a general workaround didn't seem to find its way into the official docs.

-- Ray
01-17-2024, 07:17 AM
(01-13-2024 04:42 PM)lemus004 Wrote:  Hello prime users, I am trying to use some external apps for my hp prime G2 but i only make them work on the sim, not on the phisycal calc, someone has idea of what happens??

It just pops out from the app.

I am trying to use eec solver and some more.

What is the firmware version of your G2? On my G2, I just ran the EEC Solver, and it seems to be working correctly.
01-18-2024, 11:03 AM
App version 20230413 v14730
Os version V2.060.650

This is what properties brings me in the conectivity kit, I am having loads of trouble running other basic programes and apps
01-21-2024, 06:36 PM
(01-18-2024 11:03 AM)lemus004 Wrote:  App version 20230413 v14730
Os version V2.060.650

This is what properties brings me in the conectivity kit, I am having loads of trouble running other basic programes and apps

It seems like you have the exact same version as mine, so the issue must lie elsewhere. Describe exactly what happens when you press the [Apps] key and then click on the "EEC Solver" icon.
Is there any message that appears?
01-28-2024, 01:08 PM
(01-21-2024 06:36 PM)komame Wrote:  
(01-18-2024 11:03 AM)lemus004 Wrote:  App version 20230413 v14730
Os version V2.060.650

It seems like you have the exact same version as mine, so the issue must lie elsewhere. Describe exactly what happens when you press the [Apps] key and then click on the "EEC Solver" icon.
Is there any message that appears?

Sure, when i enter the app everything works fine, but when I try to place a part it just pops to the main screen (cas or normal) and bugs from that point. There are more apps where this happens as well.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)