2048 game for HP Prime
09-19-2014, 04:46 PM
2048 game for HP Prime
Hi,

This is a version of the game 2048 for the HP prime. It plays with the arrows keys, no touch interaction yet.

You can exit the game with the ESC key. The game is saved in the variables M1, N and S. (The score is in S and the board is in M1 for those who wants to keep statistics of their games).

When you run the program, you are asked if you want to start a new game or resume a previously saved one.

There are still a few bug that don't affect playability, like the fact that if your game is quite long, the calculator shut down as soon as you are game-over...

Have fun.

François

P.S. First time I attach a HP Prime program. Let me know if there is a problem.

Attached File(s)
.zip  HP_2048.zip (Size: 1.53 KB / Downloads: 377)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2014, 06:44 AM
RE: 2048 game for HP Prime
Very good job. The game is pretty simple per HP PPL standards (eg it supports 3D, shading and scaled sprite support) but it does the job pretty well. A suggestion in the future would be to make the tiles scroll gradually rather than instantly like in the original Smile

-Dream of Omnimaga
https://djomnimaga.music-2000.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-20-2014, 03:43 PM
So I'm new to this calculator, and I have the emulator and the connectivity kit installed on my laptop. But HOW do you send apps from the laptop to the calculator? I'm so confused..
11-20-2014, 05:57 PM
(11-20-2014 03:43 PM)shaheer07 Wrote:  So I'm new to this calculator, and I have the emulator and the connectivity kit installed on my laptop. But HOW do you send apps from the laptop to the calculator? I'm so confused..

As long as your conn. kit is updated to the most recent version, connect the calculator to your PC, run the conn. kit, and then drag the program file over to the calculator (in the conn. kit).

That's it.

Graph 3D | QPI | SolveSys

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)