Fourth-Order Vented Speaker Enclosure Design for 41C
06-14-2024, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2024 07:21 PM by plore90.)
Fourth-Order Vented Speaker Enclosure Design for 41C
Hello everyone,
this is the HP-41C/CV/CX version (The C version will definitely have to use additional memory modules) of the BASSR (Fourth-Order Vented Speaker Enclosure Design BASS-REFLEX) program already presented previously for the HP-67/97 and here expanded and strengthened. The program requires 238 program registers and 51 data registers. Set SIZE 051. The HP-82143A or HP-82162A (HP-IL) graphics printer is optional but strongly recommended. The BASSR.Zip file contains 3 files: BASSR.RAW, BASSR.TXT (listing of the commented program) and BASSR_MANUAL.TXT manual for using the program. As always I didn't use synthetic programming (also because I don't know it -)!) and I followed a very simple and linear programming to be able to understand the logic of the program, this to the detriment of the size and optimization of the code. As usual, each user can modify the program to his liking and needs. For any request or reporting of any errors or bugs I am at your disposal. I hope that (even if at least basic knowledge of the HI-FI world is required...) the program can help some of you to design a BASS-REFLEX system. Very interesting is the use of the GOLDEN SECTION algorithm in the routines LBL "MID" (Dip) for the calculation of the minimum of the transfer function F(Z) and LBL "MAD" for the calculation of the maximum (Peack) without l 'use of the first derivative F'(Z).
Reading the manual is required before use.
Thanks for the attention.
Plore90
P.S.
Updated for a minor bug (INPUT 0 value for FB)

Attached File(s)
.zip  BASSR.zip (Size: 5.66 KB / Downloads: 15)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)