Flush and recessed displays of hp 27s calculator.
06-16-2024, 07:50 AM
RE: Flush and recessed displays of hp 27s calculator.
(06-16-2024 01:12 AM)rprosperi Wrote:  
(06-15-2024 07:29 PM)Rafa Wrote:  hey Massimo, it must have been a sweet day when you found a 27s for 3€ : )
i'm curious about the reason behind having 7 pieces of the same calculator. can i be a bit nosy and ask why?

For the first point, it's of no use - I offered him 6€, fully twice what he paid, but he declined...

:)

For the second point, if it has to be explained, the answer(s) probably will not help your understanding... :)

Just a little teeny bit of calculator acquisition syndrome :D

Greetings,
    Massimo

-+×÷ ↔ left is right and right is wrong
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2024, 08:00 AM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2024 08:01 AM by Rafa.)
(06-16-2024 01:12 AM)rprosperi Wrote:  
(06-15-2024 07:29 PM)Rafa Wrote:  hey Massimo, it must have been a sweet day when you found a 27s for 3€ : )
i'm curious about the reason behind having 7 pieces of the same calculator. can i be a bit nosy and ask why?

For the first point, it's of no use - I offered him 6€, fully twice what he paid, but he declined...

For the second point, if it has to be explained, the answer(s) probably will not help your understanding... Smile

i could go further and offer 5 folds what he paid even though i might be called insane for it! so a full 15€

for the second point, the answer(s) might not help with understanding, everyone is entitled to their quirks. i am only curious : )
Find all posts by this user
06-17-2024, 01:20 PM
I bought a 27S the day the local dealer received their first shipment, without knowing anything about it, and in particular, not knowing that it wasn't RPN. What a disappointment!
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)