Why I haven't been responding to email recently
08-13-2024, 02:49 PM
Why I haven't been responding to email recently
People trying to contact me via email recently will have noticed that I have been unresponsive. I also haven't kept up with replying to reviews.

The reason is two deaths in the family, one after the other. Both of these required my attention for dealing with the funeral and estate, on top of the loss of people close to me. It was all a bit much, and I ended up completely ignoring my email for a while.

I apologize for the unresponsiveness. I will be resuming my normal interaction with the world this week, and working off the email and review backlog. Please be patient just a little bit longer.

Thank you,

Thomas
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2024, 03:26 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2024 03:26 PM by badacktor.)
RE: Why I haven't been responding to email recently
Just please take your time and be well. I know only too well how difficult it can be to keep up when managing loss and grief. We're all pulling for you!

16C, 48SX, 71B, 200LX, DM41X, DM42
Find all posts by this user
08-13-2024, 08:53 PM
Agreed, no need to explain or apologize, take care of Thomas for a while, he deserves it; calculator questions will wait until you're ready to be overcome in a completely different way. Take as much time as you need, family and health issues come first.

--Bob Prosperi
08-19-2024, 01:47 PM
(08-13-2024 02:49 PM)Thomas Okken Wrote:  People trying to contact me via email recently will have noticed that I have been unresponsive. I also haven't kept up with replying to reviews.

The reason is two deaths in the family, one after the other. Both of these required my attention for dealing with the funeral and estate, on top of the loss of people close to me. It was all a bit much, and I ended up completely ignoring my email for a while.

I apologize for the unresponsiveness. I will be resuming my normal interaction with the world this week, and working off the email and review backlog. Please be patient just a little bit longer.

Thank you,

Thomas

Condolences and comfort, sorry for your loss, Thomas. Take all the time you need.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-20-2024, 08:50 PM
Sorry to hear that Thomas - my condolences to you and the family, and I hope you are feeling better soon.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)