MERRY XMAS! to all HP Forum Members!
12-24-2014, 12:32 PM
MERRY XMAS! to all HP Forum Members!
And PLEASE! Give only genuine HP71B calcs and peripherals for XMas. Unless you want to give someone the calc equivalent of coal. Then put a TI-59 in their stocking!

Remember! Ebenezer Scrooge was a TI Division Vice President employee.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE VULTURE FUND! (Vulture Fund): ...and, it is at this time of year, I find that I am grateful for the people in my life, to those who fulfill both personal and professional roles in it.

After another year has passed, and, after all of these years collectively, with all of the confrontation and challenges that my profession demands, my considerable hope and activities- business, personal and philanthropic- are all still directed in exactly the same way- to create a safer, more predicable more prosperous place for all of us- an all-inclusive, tolerant and peaceful world. I will continue to direct all of my work in this way, in thought, word and deed.

It is my wish, in 2015 and beyond, that I can, in the fulness of time, return both the happiness and prosperity that I have received from all of you, back to both you individually, to the environments in which you live, and to society and The Planet at large.

Thank you,

- Professor John Kercheval

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2014, 01:11 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all HP Forum Members!
May peace and joy reign wherever you are!

And two special wishes:

@Geoff: Many here long for THE BOOK for long. Remember there are still seven days to finish it in 2014 as promised.

@Eric & Richard: PLEASE, we'd appreciate if you'd make it possible to ship some DIY/43S prototypes for firmware development. There's nothing more convincing than a working product. We'll find a way to house that calc properly later.

<]:-)>
Find all posts by this user
12-24-2014, 04:27 PM
RE: MERRY XMAS! to all HP Forum Members!
(12-24-2014 01:11 PM)walter b Wrote:  May peace and joy reign wherever you are!

And two special wishes:

@Geoff: Many here long for THE BOOK for long. Remember there are still seven days to finish it in 2014 as promised.

@Eric & Richard: PLEASE, we'd appreciate if you'd make it possible to ship some DIY/43S prototypes for firmware development. There's nothing more convincing than a working product. We'll find a way to house that calc properly later.

<]:-)>

Walter, may I second all of your words?

Season's Greetings you all.

Massimo
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)