User application.
01-27-2015, 10:35 AM
User application.
Hello,

Well, i would like to put all my programs linked to one subject in a "user application". I'm not abble to do this, is it a way to do ?

Ex: In user application "calendars" put all my programs inside and not elsewhere, it would be usefull.

Thanks,

Nice day, Gérard.

Gérard.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2015, 12:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2015 12:02 PM by Thomas_Sch.)
RE: User application.
In the manual ("User_Guide_EN.pdf") chapter 28 (Programming) there is a section named "App programs", page 515 .. 521.
(french manual: " Programmation dans HP PPL", starting at page 527, -> "Redéfinition du menu Affichage" pg. 551 ff.

Maybe this is what you're looking for.
01-29-2015, 01:14 PM
(01-27-2015 12:02 PM)Thomas_Sch Wrote:  In the manual ("User_Guide_EN.pdf") chapter 28 (Programming) there is a section named "App programs", page 515 .. 521.
(french manual: " Programmation dans HP PPL", starting at page 527, -> "Redéfinition du menu Affichage" pg. 551 ff.

Maybe this is what you're looking for.

Thanks a lot,

"aber klar doch !",
but it's too much more complicaticated for me ! Damned.

Good day,

Gérard.

Gérard.
01-29-2015, 01:54 PM
Not sure what you mean by "it is too complicated".

Pick any application from the APPS catalog, click SAVE, give it a name ("Calendar"), go to the program catalog and the top item is your source file for that application. Then paste in your code.

Now if you want to start overwriting the views with your own routines it starts to get a little trickier, but just grouping your routines really was designed to be as simple as possible.

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
01-29-2015, 07:32 PM
Hi,

Exactly it was what i wanted, make really my "own" real application ! (Overwrite wiews, create my owns wiews....). Too hard for me .... for the moment.

Thanks,

Gérard.

Gérard.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)