HP-67 Emulator
03-03-2015, 05:31 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2015 05:41 PM by toml_12953.)
HP-67 Emulator
I have Mike O'Shea's HP-67 emulator (both Android and Windows versions) and it seems like it's a pretty faithful emulator.

How do you save a program on the Android version? I see no way to bring up the load/save menu shown in the demo screenshot. There's no settings icon when I run the program on my LG phone.

Thanks for any help you might be able to give.

Tom L

Tom L
Cui bono?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2015, 06:52 PM
RE: HP-67 Emulator
(03-03-2015 05:31 PM)toml_12953 Wrote:  I have Mike O'Shea's HP-67 emulator (both Android and Windows versions) and it seems like it's a pretty faithful emulator.

How do you save a program on the Android version? I see no way to bring up the load/save menu shown in the demo screenshot. There's no settings icon when I run the program on my LG phone.

Tom L

Don't know how the LG is designed. My Galaxy S4 has a standard menu button. Touching this reveals the load and saving options.

HTH, Günter
03-03-2015, 10:52 PM
(03-03-2015 05:31 PM)toml_12953 Wrote:  I have Mike O'Shea's HP-67 emulator (both Android and Windows versions) and it seems like it's a pretty faithful emulator.

Tom L

Hi Tom,

You may try to long press on the "Home" button (the one looking like a house). This should bring up the menu when there is no apparent menu button on screen.

Cheers, Terje
03-04-2015, 04:30 PM
(03-03-2015 10:52 PM)Terje Vallestad Wrote:  

Tom L

Hi Tom,

You may try to long press on the "Home" button (the one looking like a house). This should bring up the menu when there is no apparent menu button on screen.

Cheers, Terje
Thanks for the reply but that just gets me back to the Android home screen. Sad

Tom L
Cui bono?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)