HP Solve Quarterly E-Newsletter
03-06-2015, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2015 09:26 PM by hp41cx.)
HP Solve Quarterly E-Newsletter
Any news?
Will not have new editions?

Link PDF

Systems Analyst
48G+/58C/85B/PC1500A
TH-78A/DooGee S9
Focal & All Basic´s
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: HP Solve Quarterly E-Newsletter
(03-06-2015 09:24 PM)hp41cx Wrote:  Any news?
Will not have new editions?

Link PDF

The Feb 2014 edition is the last one published, no more are expected. No official word was ever issued, but with nothing in over a year, it's pretty clear we shouldn't be waiting for another one. Too bad....

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
02-07-2016, 05:00 PM
I hate to resurrect an old thread, but I stumbled across a few .pdf's of the HP Solve newsletter. I've searched around a bit, but I haven't been able to find a repository where the older versions of the newsletter are archived. Does anyone have a link to share that might make them available?

Thanks,
Brad
02-07-2016, 05:21 PM
Here is the link to the last issue: issue 33.
On the left pane you'll find links to the previous ones.
02-07-2016, 06:37 PM
(02-07-2016 05:21 PM)Didier Lachieze Wrote:  On the left pane you'll find links to the previous ones.

If you check, you'll note that issue #30 is not available. I contacted HP more than 5 times (and then Tim, and Richard) to add this link, to no avail.

All these issues, plus a VERY useful Cross-Index (by topic, author, machine, etc) are available on Jake Schwartz's awesome DVD, which all fans should own. Like the MoHPC USB set, this contains a huge amount of stuff of interest to all HP calc fans.

--Bob Prosperi
02-07-2016, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2016 06:46 PM by Massimo Gnerucci.)
(02-07-2016 06:37 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  All these issues, plus a VERY useful Cross-Index (by topic, author, machine, etc) are available on Jake Schwartz's awesome DVD, which all fans should own. Like the MoHPC USB set, this contains a huge amount of stuff of interest to all HP calc fans.

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░
███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█░░
██████▀░░░░▀▀██████▀░░░

Greetings,
    Massimo

-+×÷ ↔ left is right and right is wrong
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-07-2016, 09:42 PM
(02-07-2016 06:37 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  If you check, you'll note that issue #30 is not available. I contacted HP more than 5 times (and then Tim, and Richard) to add this link, to no avail.

All these issues, plus a VERY useful Cross-Index (by topic, author, machine, etc) are available on Jake Schwartz's awesome DVD, which all fans should own. Like the MoHPC USB set, this contains a huge amount of stuff of interest to all HP calc fans.

Thank you all for the pointers. In fact, I picked up v2.21 of Jake's DVD at HHC2015 and that was the one place I didn't look. Now I've got it loaded up, and have been looking through the HP Solve indices that Jake has included. This disk is a treasure trove of good information and historical notes. Highly recommended!

Thanks again,
Brad
02-08-2016, 12:56 PM
I have Issue #30, if anyone is interested.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)