LIST-> or OBJ->
03-21-2015, 09:21 PM
LIST-> or OBJ->
This may have been answered on this forum before but my search failed to come up with anything. Is there a way to decompose a list into its components and place them on the stack in RPN mode like the HP50( LIST-> or OBJ->)? I don't think the Prime has an equivalent command. I was thinking about writing a program that would do this but my understanding is that Prime will only return one item upon completion, such as a list.

If anyone knows a way to accomplish delisting on the Prime, either by command or program, please tell me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2015, 09:41 PM
RE: LIST-> or OBJ->
(03-21-2015 09:21 PM)John Colvin Wrote:  This may have been answered on this forum before but my search failed to come up with anything. Is there a way to decompose a list into its components and place them on the stack in RPN mode like the HP50( LIST-> or OBJ->)? I don't think the Prime has an equivalent command. I was thinking about writing a program that would do this but my understanding is that Prime will only return one item upon completion, such as a list.

If anyone knows a way to accomplish delisting on the Prime, either by command or program, please tell me.

Sadly, this is missing from Prime, and there is no way to accomplish this with PPL, so it severely limits the ability use RPN since lists are the only way to pass multiple items back from PPL. Hopefully this will come in a future firmware update.

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)