How can i use the program?
04-02-2015, 12:13 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2015 01:41 AM by aguademar.)
How can i use the program?
First, my english is too bad, sorry.

I want to use the program, graph3d in my prime. I connect the calculator to my PC, and i run the connectivity kit.
Second, I create a new program, and I copy within the program, like...

EXPORT Graficas()
BEGIN

#pragma mode( separator(.,Wink integer(h32) )
// Graph 3D v2.32
// by Han Duong

export transmode:=1;
export wiremode:=1;

END;

I do not know why , but my calculator does not run. I get an yellow exclamation symbol appears
I have an hp prime nw280aa

The programs with i send primecom i dont see "hpprgm".

help please.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2015, 02:14 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2015 02:19 AM by Eddie W. Shore.)
RE: How can i use the program?
"Second, I create a new program, and I copy within the program, like..."

Please refer to this:
http://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-95....ht=graph3d

Graph3D is an app. You will need to duplicate the Advanced Graphing app and rename it Graph3D. If the main procedure as described on the link doesn't work, there are two alternative methods of installation listed.

"The programs with i send primecom i dont see "hpprgm"."

hpprgrm is the extension of HP Prime Programs, and won't be seen in the Program Library on the calculator (or emulator). You just need the program name to run it.

Hope this helps,

Eddie
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-03-2015, 03:44 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2015 03:45 AM by aguademar.)
(04-02-2015 02:14 AM)Eddie W. Shore Wrote:  "Second, I create a new program, and I copy within the program, like..."

Please refer to this:

Graph3D is an app. You will need to duplicate the Advanced Graphing app and rename it Graph3D. If the main procedure as described on the link doesn't work, there are two alternative methods of installation listed.

hpprgrm is the extension of HP Prime Programs, and won't be seen in the Program Library on the calculator (or emulator). You just need the program name to run it.
Hope this helps,

Eddie

Perfect man.

I thought I should create my "own program"

Only more one question.

If i have only a hpprgm. and not txt? how can i send to my hp. Or How I use it ?

Thanks.
04-03-2015, 04:27 AM
(04-03-2015 03:44 AM)aguademar Wrote:  
(04-02-2015 02:14 AM)Eddie W. Shore Wrote:  "Second, I create a new program, and I copy within the program, like..."

Please refer to this:

Hope this helps,

Eddie

Perfect man.

I thought I should create my "own program"

Only more one question.

If i have only a hpprgm. and not txt? how can i send to my hp. Or How I use it ?

Thanks.

I just downloaded my first program (one of Eddie's incidentally). Open up the connectivity kit and connect your calculator. Then drag and drop the hpprgrm from your file explorer onto Programs. Then on the calculator, press Shift, then select Program on the 1 key. If you want to get into programming there are some youtube videos on starting with 'hello world' that show this process.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)