TI-59 Emulator
06-01-2022, 07:47 PM
RE: TI-59 Emulator
Very sorry for dredging up a thread from the dark ages Smile but this is the only place Google seems to think is relevant.

I've just downloaded and installed go59c, and I'm looking for the files for the modules to extract into the folders specified.

I've followed the links above to the Google site, but all i see is a bunch of information about the emulator - no files at all (Unless I'm missing something. It's more than possible)

Can someone point me to how to download the files I need from the site (or to an alternative location where they can be found?)

TIA
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2022, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2022 08:17 PM by Jlouis.)
There's four modules in the app, just look for load where the cards is showing..

There's another 59 app called TI5x, which has more modules, but it's not updated for a long time and I can't change modules in my tablet.

Edit: I cannot find where more modules can be found either.

Edit 2: I have some working real TI59 and one 58C, but the keys don't register or register the keystroke several times, making the use very difficult.
06-03-2022, 11:12 PM
I have RCL59 on my iphone. Good. Wish it had more modules available... hint hint. :-)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)