Interim Update?
05-20-2015, 02:35 PM
Interim Update?
Tim and others from the HP Team,

I'd like to know if it would be possible to issue an interim update. The NaN display bug preventing the user from editing/storing complex numbers with the matrix editor in M1..M9 and M0, as well as with EDITMAT (variable_name), is truly annoying.

Thanks for your consideration!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Interim Update?
(05-20-2015 02:35 PM)Helge Gabert Wrote:  Tim and others from the HP Team,

I'd like to know if it would be possible to issue an interim update. The NaN display bug preventing the user from editing/storing complex numbers with the matrix editor in M1..M9 and M0, as well as with EDITMAT (variable_name), is truly annoying.

Thanks for your consideration!

I agree.
I appreciate very much the effort and good job of the Team, but this, the bug of Define and few others sure deserve an interim release.
If I could help you, sure I'll work hard to help, but I don't know what to do for you, but a beta tester...

The rest of the new FW is wonderful, impressive!

Thank you
Salvo

∫aL√0mic (IT9CLU) :: HP Prime 50g 41CX 71b 42s 39s 35s 12C 15C - DM42, DM41X - WP34s Prime Soft. Lib
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-20-2015, 07:32 PM
RE: Interim Update?
And I thought it was just me that had a problem with Define. The annoying thing is that it often does a sudden reboot / reset, losing all work done since the last normal power off.
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)