Color Theme Variable
05-26-2015, 08:31 PM
Color Theme Variable
Hello all

Despite a deep look at the User's Guide, I've been unable to find a variable that stores the color theme defined by the user (Dark or light, chosen color in case of dark theme). I have found other system variable, but not this one...

Does this variable exist? If so, what's its name? Where is it detailed in the User's Guide?

I've been writing a program that draws on the screen and need to do it with white points/segments in case of dark background for the screen.

Many thanks advanced. Regards.

Jean-Michel.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: Color Theme Variable
There is not one. I'll put on the list to add though.

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
05-27-2015, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2015 12:34 PM by Jean-Michel.)
Thanks Tim. I'll find a workaround in the meantime.
Regards.

[EDIT] : Wouldn't it be good to have all settings available with parameters that could be stored if a modification of them is temporary needed at launch of a program, and then restored at their inital value when ending the program?
09-12-2017, 09:36 AM
I see this was in 2015. Has this been addressed yet? I'd love to get at all the settings....pretty please! :-)
09-12-2017, 08:04 PM
(09-12-2017 09:36 AM)webmasterpdx Wrote:  I see this was in 2015. Has this been addressed yet? I'd love to get at all the settings....pretty please! :-)

I think that "Theme" is the only system variable that has been added since then (May 2015) for changing system settings in a program. TOff had been added just before that posting. I agree that programmable control of all user settings (including some sort of PUSH/POP for all settings) would sure be handy!

<0|ΙΈ|0>
-Joe-
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)