41C Advantage module QRG?
06-05-2015, 07:29 PM
41C Advantage module QRG?
Did the Advantage module include a nice little quick-reference guide like many of the other modules? I can't seem to find one, but I don't know whether that's because it doesn't exist, or simply hasn't been scanned.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2015, 09:57 PM
RE: 41C Advantage module QRG?
(06-05-2015 07:29 PM)Dave Britten Wrote:  Did the Advantage module include a nice little quick-reference guide like many of the other modules? I can't seem to find one, but I don't know whether that's because it doesn't exist, or simply hasn't been scanned.
AFAIK there was no QRG included, at least not in the Advantage modules I have.
But that doesn't mean it doesn't exist at all.

Slightly OT: The HP-42S didn't include a QRG, too, but a nice QRG for the HP-42S exists. It was made by Dex Smith, published by 28th St. Publishing in Corvallis, Oregon, and it even features an HP part number: 92222E .
I found it in the basement of Grapevine Publications when I visited Firmware Systems in Corvallis which was in the same house back then:-)

-- Ray
Find all posts by this user
06-05-2015, 10:36 PM
Interesting question... I made my own equivalent aide-memoire (actually, a minituarized printout of the Matrix Program) as well as a miniature of the Unit Conversions program from the Machine Design Pac and one or two others from the Navigation Pac which I tuck into the actual HP-41 QRG and keep in the case.

Jeff
06-06-2015, 03:33 AM
(06-05-2015 07:29 PM)Dave Britten Wrote:  Did the Advantage module include a nice little quick-reference guide like many of the other modules? I can't seem to find one, but I don't know whether that's because it doesn't exist, or simply hasn't been scanned.

I bought my Advantage module new and still have the box, etc. I don't have a QRG, though, and don't believe it came with one.

--- Les
[http://www.lesbell.com.au]
06-06-2015, 04:34 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2015 06:03 PM by Garth Wilson.)
I'm in the same position with Les Bell above, and I don't lose manuals. If I don't have it, it's because it didn't come with one.

If we're not careful, Ángel Martin will see this topic and produce an absolutely beautiful one and post it on TOS! Smile

http://WilsonMinesCo.com (Lots of HP-41 links at the bottom of the links page, http://wilsonminesco.com/links.html )
06-06-2015, 12:13 PM
Heh, alright, thanks guys. Since I'm not missing out on anything official, I'll probably just scribble some notes into the little notebook I keep in my 41 case.
06-07-2015, 07:42 PM
(06-06-2015 04:34 AM)Garth Wilson Wrote:  If we're not careful, Ángel Martin will see this topic and produce an absolutely beautiful one and post it on TOS! Smile

Not this time, allay your fears! Don't know about QRG but I once spotted an overlay with matrix and other advantage functions, some ebay auction I think.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)