Full list of available commands
06-13-2015, 07:31 AM
RE: Full list of available commands
(06-13-2015 12:49 AM)eried Wrote:  I'm going to update the csv with the new fw codes soon, but what else is needed? are the xcas commands implemented (but hidden) in the prime?

it would be interesting...
Other interesting thing is highlight the difference between Home and CAS form of commands (i.e. lu() and LU() give a different output...)

Salvo

∫aL√0mic (IT9CLU) :: HP Prime 50g 41CX 71b 42s 39s 35s 12C 15C - DM42, DM41X - WP34s Prime Soft. Lib
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2015, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2015 09:27 PM by eried.)
So... do we need to document all uppercase, lowercase, cas, home commands? These are too much combinations. I just ended updating the commands for last fw. Check the attachment.

I might be able to extract the "Other" submenu commands but I am thinking these are just the same ones from the catalog but with another name

(Separator used in the csv is ; and this file can be uncompressed in PrimeHelp / PrimeComm directory in program files to update the reference)

Attached File(s)
.zip  reference.zip (Size: 63.45 KB / Downloads: 30)

My website: erwin.ried.cl
06-13-2015, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2015 09:21 PM by salvomic.)
(06-13-2015 07:42 PM)eried Wrote:  So... do we need to document all uppercase, lowercase, cas, home commands?...

thank you for reference!

For now it's already useful also so as it is.

Salvo

EDIT: I hope that also this web site would be updated with the new FW reference :-)

∫aL√0mic (IT9CLU) :: HP Prime 50g 41CX 71b 42s 39s 35s 12C 15C - DM42, DM41X - WP34s Prime Soft. Lib
06-13-2015, 09:21 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2015 09:37 PM by eried.)
New commands in the latest fw compared to the older reference I extracted several updates ago:
Code:
betad
betad_cdf
betad_icdf
B?R
cauchy
cauchy_cdf
cauchy_icdf
C?PX
DATEADD
DAYOFWEEK
DDAYS
exponential
exponential_cdf
exponential_icdf
fourier_an
fourier_bn
fourier_cn
gammad
gammad_cdf
gammad_icdf
GEOMETRIC
GEOMETRIC_CDF
GEOMETRIC_ICDF
hadamard
?HMS
HMS?
horner
implicit_diff
latex
LEFT
LINE
SLIST
?LIST
?LIST
LOWER
MEMORY
negbinomial
negbinomial_cdf
negbinomial_icdf
newton
part
PX?C
randbinomial
randchisquare
randfisher
randgeometric
randNorm
randpoisson
randstudent
R?B
SERIAL
TEVAL
TICKS
TYPE
uniform
uniform_cdf
uniform_icdf
UPPER
VERSION
weibull
weibull_cdf
weibull_icdf

New symbols added to the Help catalog:
[Image: 06.13.2015-18.21.png]

Removed commands:
Code:
`
angleat
angleatraw
areaat
areaatraw
black
blue
bounded_function
B?R
common_perpendicular
curve
cyan
C?PX
distanceat
distanceatraw
green
?HMS
HMS?
is_coplanar
LEFT
LINE
?LIST
?LIST
?LIST
magenta
nSolve
perimeterat
perimeteratraw
PX?C
randNorm
red
R?B
slopeat
slopeatraw
table
trace
TYPE
white
yellow

About the issue with 'COMMAND' and 'command' being interpreted different, I think I found a way to differentiate them (or at least detect the unaffected commands, where upper case does the same as lower case):
1) In the programming editor, type a command in uppercase and press HELP
2) Repeat in lower case
Does the reference matches? (I can automate this check, but there is a chance that some commands just use an alias for convenience Tongue and this check will not really do anything useful)

My website: erwin.ried.cl
06-13-2015, 09:53 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2015 06:16 PM by Arno K.)
(06-13-2015 07:42 PM)eried Wrote:  So... do we need to document all uppercase, lowercase, cas, home commands? These are too much combinations. I just ended updating the commands for last fw. Check the attachment.

Well, I think that this would be nice, but here HP should first fill the catalogue with all available commands in all provided spellings AND catalogue should list every command, as some only can be found in categories,others only in the catalogue. Thank you for your work.
Today I went through a manual for xcas and found some interesting commands that are not to be found with the oncalc-help:
op() works on the prime, was already mentioned by Han, I think
the connected command, sommet(), is ont available on the prime
part() delivers subexpressions, i.e. (x^2+(x-1)*(y+2)+2,2)->(x-1)*(y+2)
truncate() can be used to cut off a polynomial at a given degree: x^3-x^2,2)->-x^2
makemat() exists in a function-version,too, like makelist, both seem to work in CAS-programs
convert can be used to convert numbers to a given base: convert(127,base,8)->[7,7,1] 127 equals 1*64+7*8+7, base 9 and other bases also work
convert can be used to make a polynomial from a series, I know that there is the possibility to do that in taylor directly, but for completeness: convert(taylor(sin(x)),Polynom)->1/120*x^5-1/6*x^3+x
I'm curious to see if there are more commands to be found.
Arno
Find all posts by this user
07-03-2015, 02:10 AM
(06-11-2015 02:59 PM)Marcio Wrote:  Would that be this one list?

Very very interesting list, thank you for posting it.
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)