HP Prime and MAC connection need Step by Step tutorial
06-14-2015, 02:01 PM
HP Prime and MAC connection need Step by Step tutorial
Hello,

it's very hard to understand in all the forums if a very simple function can be done !

I have Mac and want to connect my HP Prime for sending or receiving files between my mac and my HP Prime .

I repeat, no need to have HP Prime Emulator on Mac . I want to connect my HP Prime on my MAC and to tranfert files from My Mac to my HP Prime.

is it possible ? and HOW ?

Thank you :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2015, 03:13 PM
RE: HP Prime and MAC connection need Step by Step tutorial
For pure MacOS X usage, your only option is libhpcalcs: http://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-52.html
But I doubt you'll want to use that, because it has no graphical user interface...
06-14-2015, 05:21 PM
(06-14-2015 02:01 PM)malko64 Wrote:  I want to connect my HP Prime on my MAC and to tranfert files from My Mac to my HP Prime.

is it possible ? and HOW ?

Thank you :-)

There is no native Mac application (excepting the tool noted above).

You will have to run the normal Windows ConKit running under some type of virtual Windows, like Bootcamp, Parallels, etc.

--Bob Prosperi
06-14-2015, 07:17 PM
(06-14-2015 05:21 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  There is no native Mac application (excepting the tool noted above).
You will have to run the normal Windows ConKit running under some type of virtual Windows, like Bootcamp, Parallels, etc.

Right, Bob. And there it works well, especially in Parallels (here Win 8 in Parallels 10 and Mac OS X 10)...

However the moderator could move this thread in a more appropriate section, as this one is reserved to the programs...

Salvo

∫aL√0mic (IT9CLU) :: HP Prime 50g 41CX 71b 42s 39s 35s 12C 15C - DM42, DM41X - WP34s Prime Soft. Lib
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)