Astro Lab 4 (With Jupiter Satellites View!)
06-25-2015, 02:45 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2015 07:04 PM by Marcel.)
Astro Lab 4 (With Jupiter Satellites View!)
Hi!
I post to all of you this new copy of Astro Lab 4. Now you can view the four satellites of Jupiter configuration for any moment!
I post a new user guide with a new exemple of that.
Marcel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2015, 09:09 AM
RE: Astro Lab 4 (With Jupiter Satellites View!)
(06-25-2015 02:45 AM)Marcel Wrote:  Hi!
I post to all of you this new copy of Astro Lab 4. Now you can view the four satellites of Jupiter configuration for any moment!
I post a new user guide with a new exemple of that.
Marcel

great!
thank you!

I'm reading the guide...
and the meantime amending also my program...

Long life to astronomers! Smile

Salvo

∫aL√0mic (IT9CLU) :: HP Prime 50g 41CX 71b 42s 39s 35s 12C 15C - DM42, DM41X - WP34s Prime Soft. Lib
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-25-2015, 12:03 PM
Hi Salvomic!
You are right, this is a great activities.
About the program, I was unable to change the application from Astro Lab to Geometry from the program, so I decide to do this way. The user have to change the application from the Apps menu.. If the Terminal window became graphical, I or other will do bether thing. But for now this is correct.
Marcel
06-25-2015, 12:42 PM
(06-25-2015 12:03 PM)Marcel Wrote:  If the Terminal window became graphical, I or other will do bether thing. But for now this is correct.
Marcel

yes, me too :-)

about astronomy and Terminal, in my program I need to export Terminal (in a var or in a note, a part of the matrices already exported): there is a way to do it?

Jupiter Satellites is very amazing, in a calculator :-)

In the meantime I'm reviewing my program ("brother" of yours), I've only a little trouble with Moon transit (rising...) and its longitude's precision, then I'll publish it again here.
I'm using together your app and my program, as they are in some way "collaborating"...
Thank you again for your effort!

Salvo

∫aL√0mic (IT9CLU) :: HP Prime 50g 41CX 71b 42s 39s 35s 12C 15C - DM42, DM41X - WP34s Prime Soft. Lib
06-25-2015, 01:02 PM
Hi!
Rising, transit and setting is hard to do. I do it 3 times in the past..

On the Prime, I think it is difficult to do great output for the present time. For this reason, I see Astro Lab like a kernel (on Mathematica!). When the terminal became graphical, I will program output... may be next summer...

Marcel.
06-25-2015, 01:43 PM
(06-25-2015 01:02 PM)Marcel Wrote:  Hi!
Rising, transit and setting is hard to do. I do it 3 times in the past..
yes, in fact!
I'm now using the Meeus method. It works well with Sun, but I'm having troubles with Moon, for now...

Quote:On the Prime, I think it is difficult to do great output for the present time. For this reason, I see Astro Lab like a kernel (on Mathematica!). When the terminal became graphical, I will program output... may be next summer...

Marcel.

yeah! I agree.

Salvo

06-25-2015, 04:25 PM
Marcel,
I'm now in Mac OS X (Win8, Parallels), I'm trying copying some variables in the app (to test them in my program), but I cannot copy them via CK.
Are they protected in any way or is it an issue with Connection Kit?

Salvo

06-25-2015, 04:44 PM
Amazing Program... thanks for sharing.

Only a suggestion: I always use the Dark theme on the Prime and when I installed Astro Lab the icon is practically invisible, so maybe you can change it with a white background instead of full alpha background, then the icon can be mantained with the original design but still visible in dark theme.

Many Thanks.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm.
View PNG/JPG in your Prime
06-25-2015, 05:44 PM
Hi!
Thank you for your comment, I will try to ameliorate this.
Marcel

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)