Printing HP 32SII Owner's Manual - color covers?
02-01-2016, 02:31 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2016 02:32 AM by rprosperi.)
RE: Printing HP 32SII Owner's Manual - color covers?
Glad this thread popped-up again...

I used wget to download one of the manuals from here, had no problems doing do, but have not been able to connect to the site since then, nearly 2 months ago. Apparently, this is not considered acceptable behavior, and if so, it should simply be marked as such; silently banning someone seems harsh.

Massimo - how did you get un-banned, or if it just fixed itself, how long did that take?

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2016, 08:25 AM
(02-01-2016 02:31 AM)rprosperi Wrote:  Glad this thread popped-up again...

I used wget to download one of the manuals from here, had no problems doing do, but have not been able to connect to the site since then, nearly 2 months ago. Apparently, this is not considered acceptable behavior, and if so, it should simply be marked as such; silently banning someone seems harsh.

Massimo - how did you get un-banned, or if it just fixed itself, how long did that take?

I tried to explain what had happened via mail but it seemed to have no effect for a long time.
I think it took 3 or 4 years before my address was un-banned (obviously I didn't try to connect daily...).

Change your IP address if possible, or use a proxy.
Good luck.

Greetings,
    Massimo

-+×÷ ↔ left is right and right is wrong
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-01-2016, 03:13 PM
(02-01-2016 08:25 AM)Massimo Gnerucci Wrote:  I tried to explain what had happened via mail but it seemed to have no effect for a long time.
I think it took 3 or 4 years before my address was un-banned (obviously I didn't try to connect daily...).

Change your IP address if possible, or use a proxy.
Good luck.

Thanks for explaining. Since you can now access the site, could you please look up the contact email address from the site and send it to me via PM or email? I'll give it a shot. It's such a great resource, even limited to online-only, it's frustrating to not have access. Most of the time, it's easier to access this site, than find my 41 manuals, (or 67, or 15C, or 85, or to identify a Thunderbirds vehicle, etc.).

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)