Emulators HP.
04-02-2016, 08:02 AM
Emulators HP.
Hello,

May be some persons are sometimes looking for emulators HP. Here is a page Web wich gives many ones, free or at a little price. See in attachement.

BTW, how can I put an adress in blue letters that call directely the page Web ?
Someones write for example : .... see here, here is in blue letters.

Gérard.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2016, 08:34 AM
RE: Emulators HP.
Use that little icon (earth & chain symbol) in the reply box to create links.

I think Olivers emulators are widely known among the members of this forum. I'm not getting warm with them due to the missing or wrong vibration feedback on Android devices (unlike Free42).
04-02-2016, 11:35 PM
It seems a lot of people are into Android, but I use iOS and I am extremely happy with some really high quality iOS emulators of early HP calculators. Really life-like and functional as well.

Regards,
Bob
04-03-2016, 08:25 AM
Here's the link to Olivier de Smet's offerings on the play store. That is to say, the Android apps go41cx and friends. 51 apps total, some them free, such as go48s and go12c.
04-03-2016, 12:47 PM
My favourites for iOS are ...
Antonio Lagana -> i41CX+
Thomas Okken -> Free42
Willy R. Kunz -> RPN-35/45/65/70/67/97/32/38
04-03-2016, 06:28 PM
(04-03-2016 12:47 PM)Sylvain Cote Wrote:  My favourites for iOS are ...
Antonio Lagana -> i41CX+
Thomas Okken -> Free42
Willy R. Kunz -> RPN-35/45/65/70/67/97/32/38

I agree with Sylvain, and would add two more:
GO-21 SciRPN and GO-25 SciRPN for HP-21 & HP-25.
Website is at:
http://www.bigcatos.com/BigCatOs/GO-25.html

Regards,
Bob
04-03-2016, 06:47 PM
(04-03-2016 08:25 AM)EdS2 Wrote:  Here's the link to Olivier de Smet's offerings on the play store. That is to say, the Android apps go41cx and friends. 51 apps total, some them free, such as go48s and go12c.

I've advocated a lot for Olivier's Android apps. Have bought 12 of his emulators. My favourites for the tablet were Go71b and Go41CXT. BUT I've lost confidence in Olivier completely, because he obviously doesn't care any longer for his customers.

The go71b doesn't work any longer on my Galaxy S4 phone nor on my Galaxy TAB S2. I have of course reported the failure but there was NO reply at all. Go71b rendered completely worthless right now. In terms of money it's not a big loss, but confidence has gone. Who knows which goXXX app is going to fail next?

Truly upset,
Günter
04-04-2016, 11:05 AM
Hello

I'm sorry to ask, but which App would you suggest for a Windows Phone?
(Yes, I know what you think... but they are cheap and they do the job.)
App store or whatever they call it is very poore for them. I've looked for an RPN calc for my wife's phone and did not find any which suits me. I have to mention that I first looked at free apps only, but if someone of you strongly recommends me a charged app, then I could invest some €.
Note: my wife would already be happy with a four banger for her daily calculations, but those I found were just uggly!

Many thanks adavnced and kind regards.
04-04-2016, 11:39 AM
There is the 15C app developed both by HP or by Vicinno. The latter is available from the store directly.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)