Little glitches in Backups
04-27-2016, 04:10 PM
Little glitches in Backups
1) If you open the memory/backups UI and there is no early backups, and you create backups from that state, it does not show the options below for the backup:
[Image: 04.27.2016-13.07.png]

2) No confirmation when the backup name is already used. Is the backup overwritten?

My website: erwin.ried.cl
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2016, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2016 09:32 PM by Spybot.)
RE: Little glitches in Backups
Hi!

[(1) If you open the memory/backups UI and there is no early backups, and you create backups from that state, it does not show the options below for the backup:]

In my physical calculator after I created a new backup... it doesn't show any options (in the soft menu) "right away" other than [New], but if I exit that window and come back again to the same window, now it does show [Restore][Delete][New][ ][ ][ ] menu options for whatever backups I have at the moment.
Anyway I agree with you, that it is supposed to show those menus as soon as you create the backup.

[(2) No confirmation when the backup name is already used. Is the backup overwritten?]

this one you're right!
If I have one backup, and I attempt to create another one without changing the name, in fact it seems like the old backup is overwritten with out a confirmation message.

Spybot.
Find all posts by this user
04-28-2016, 03:18 AM
RE: Little glitches in Backups
Yes, confirmed the two observations.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm.
View PNG/JPG in your Prime
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)