HP Prime PROBLEM 30 second timer until auto turn off
04-28-2016, 09:29 PM
HP Prime PROBLEM 30 second timer until auto turn off
I have a problem after updating to the new Firmware with date 14/04/16. After a 30 second period the calculator just turns off automatically ( it doesn't just lower the light, I have to turn it on again). Can i change this? Also, I had a problem where the calculator just randomly reset the calendar and time data. Anyone know how can i fix this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2016, 09:37 PM
RE: HP Prime PROBLEM 30 second timer until auto turn off
There is a value stored in your TOff variable I suspect. To easily reset to the default, do TOff:=0. It will return an "Invalid Input" argument. because it is outside the allowed range. This will also reset to the default 5 minute. Then turn your calculator off then back on and you should be good.

Is the time date thing happening when you plug in to the connectivity kit? Or is it some other time?

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
04-29-2016, 12:59 AM
RE: HP Prime PROBLEM 30 second timer until auto turn off
(04-28-2016 09:37 PM)Tim Wessman Wrote:  There is a value stored in your TOff variable I suspect. To easily reset to the default, do TOff:=0. It will return an "Invalid Input" argument. because it is outside the allowed range. This will also reset to the default 5 minute. Then turn your calculator off then back on and you should be good.

Is the time date thing happening when you plug in to the connectivity kit? Or is it some other time?

Thank you so much. Now I can use my new calculator in my midterm. It just randomly lost all calendar information. I don't really know what happened.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)