HP Prime Programming Manual
02-11-2014, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2014 08:57 PM by karlucyo.)
HP Prime Programming Manual
Friends
I am new user on HP Prime and I have a few questions, if anyone can help me I am very grateful: How do I transfer a program from my PC to the HP Prime?
Where can I get a programming Manual HP PPL?
I thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: HP Prime Programming Manual
Start by installing both the Connectivty Kit and the Virtual Prime Emulator.

You use the Connectivity Kit (usually called CK for brevity on the forum) to enter (type in or copy paste from a listing) the program and then download it to the Prime via USB.

Also, if you downloaded a program from a website (for example sample.hpprgm), you can download to the device this way:

1. Copy that file to the working folder for the Virtual Prime (probably c:\users\your_name\AppData\Roaming\HP_Prime) using Windows Explorer.

2. Start the Virtual Prime and go to the Program Catalog, you will see sample in the catalog.

3. With your Prime device connected to the USB, on the Virtual Prime "Calculator" menu (the windows program menu, not a menu in the virtual device), click on "Connect to" and select your device (probably the 2nd item down); this establishes a connection between the Virtual Prime and the actual device.

4. On the Virtual Prime, from within the program catalog, select the program you want to load (in this example, select sample) and click on the [Send] soft key. You will see a brief "swirl" symbol, and the transfer is complete.

5. On your device, got to the Program catalog, and you will see sample in the catalog, you can now press Enter to see the code, then press Esc to exit the editor, and the Prime will compile the code. Then just tap on Run to run the program.

All the available information about programming the Prime is included in the User Guide, which came on your Prime CD, and can be access from the Virtual Prime Help menu.

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)